• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pistol powder??

Ranger70

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2007
Stagecoach,Nv 89429
After 51 ryrs of reloading ammo, im out of pistol powder. Looking for some Bullseye or W231.
Are any of you guys finding any??

Jim

231 hit Powder Valley a bout a week back and I expected to see it around and nada. Although I did see that Sportsmans Warehouse got some as well, but, with a 2 lb limit, not worth it, unless one is completely out!
Keep an eye out, I still think it may be making a cycle.
After 51 ryrs of reloading ammo, im out of pistol powder. Looking for some Bullseye or W231.
Are any of you guys finding any??

Jim

FWIW Grafs and Midsouth will both take back orders. I couldn't find VVn320 locally and followed the advice of a couple others. Placed an order on August 2nd and it shipped yesterday. Beats playing the local bingo game of catching powder when the LGS gets a large delivery in.

231 has swam upstream to Alabama. Starting to see it in local stores.

Come to misery uh um I mean Missouri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol powder??

I scored two 8lb of HP38 a month ago from Widener's, 10lb (8lb and 2lb) of W231, 2lb each of Unique and Bulleyes, and 1lb of Power Pistol from Cabela's two weeks ago. I will be stocked for awhile. Keep an eye out. They're out there.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble getting to bullseye in stock before it's gone in the Houston area. My usual supply had some a few weeks ago but I missed it. Next time I see they have it I'm gonna have to try and drop what I'm doing and go get it.

I use the Midway "notify me" option when they get something in stock that I'm looking for. Gotta be quick and jump on it when you get that email, but at least you don't have a backorder out there that might get filled just as you find some locally. Not as big a deal with powder, but it's one place you wouldn't have check stock daily. Prices seemed decent as well.