• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Pixels on Target (PoT) Voodoo-S EPIC Do-It-All Thermal

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I have two new PoT Voodoo-S miniature thermal monocular / clip-on / dedicated weapon scopes and only need one, since I’m sticking with my Skeets for helmet-mounting.

Purchased new in late January 2022. LESS than 10 hours total power-on time. Buyer can choose which of the two units they want. This is the latest and greatest next-gen SkeetIR-x replacement with 12um .MIL-spec BAE core.

More desirable FDE color units. IR laser. TracIR capable. Comes with all factory new accessories (Multicam pouch, all standard cables, Wilcox flip-to-side QD mount, instruction manual, etc) and full factory warranty.

$14,500 cash or $16,000 trade.

4E23E2E5-FA3D-46A4-9F7F-60FE3475CDBE.jpeg

9ACF37EB-4083-4471-9B98-5934481071E3.jpeg

A0469A1A-BA06-4D9B-8D2E-AE57EE392346.jpeg

D9B0E6BC-91A8-48A1-8335-853CB8F2AD75.jpeg

Last edited:
    Haha you must really like that choodoo!
    Just got the Choodoo today. Put up a Voodoo few days ago.

Voodoo still better, but don’t need two since I’m sticking with Skeets for my melon.

Voodoo is still the best all-around unit out there, bar none. Unfortunately, they’re a tad on the pricey side to get that extra last bit of perfection.

Best part about the Voodoo though, you don’t get the Chynah-Flu and sell your soul.

Loving my voodoo! I'm sure whomever takes these off your hands will be very happy....

Reactions: TheHorta
    Sorry, Horta ..... wife saw my messages. Too many new 'toys' lately. I'm in the doghouse for a while.

Still up for grabs ....

Happy to trade for something I’ll get more use out of!

So, I have one full factory FDE Voodoo-S kit I’d like to move. Less than 25 total power-on hours. Includes documentation and all mounts, cables and accessories. ZERO operational, image or cosmetic issues. Unit is perfect.

Happy to trade or sell or combination of both. I’m looking for up to 3x KAC SR-15 complete factory lowers. Also looking for a 115mm Swaro Objective. Always looking for schwag, so feel free to ping with what you have.

Also looking for a CGS Keres .50 suppressor, open to other suppressor offers.

$15K trade value.
    $14K cash or equivalent.

Last edited:
    Reactions: NateSavannah
    What do you recommend as the ideal magnification range for use with this unit?

I have two new PoT Voodoo-S miniature thermal monocular / clip-on / dedicated weapon scopes and only need one, since I’m sticking with my Skeets for helmet-mounting.

Purchased new in late January 2022. LESS than 10 hours total power-on time. Buyer can choose which of the two units they want. This is the latest and greatest next-gen SkeetIR-x replacement with 12um .MIL-spec BAE core.

More desirable FDE color units. IR laser. TracIR capable. Comes with all factory new accessories (Multicam pouch, all standard cables, Wilcox flip-to-side QD mount, instruction manual, etc) and full factory warranty.

$14,500 cash or $16,000 trade.

View attachment 7833819
    View attachment 7833821
    View attachment 7833824
    View attachment 7833825

So, I have one full factory FDE Voodoo-S kit I’d like to move. Less than 25 total power-on hours. Includes documentation and all mounts, cables and accessories. ZERO operational, image or cosmetic issues. Unit is perfect.

Happy to trade or sell or combination of both. I’m looking for up to 3x KAC SR-15 complete factory lowers. Also looking for a 115mm Swaro Objective. Always looking for schwag, so feel free to ping with what you have.

Also looking for a CGS Keres .50 suppressor, open to other suppressor offers.

$15K trade value.
    $14K cash or equivalent.

Works great with both my 1-8x ATACR and 1-10x Razor. 10x is pushing it a little, but the Voodoo is very happy at 8x.