• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Pixels on Target Voodoo-S

dbransco

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Any thoughts or information on Pixels on Targets’ Voodoo-S? This sounds like a nice unit, but information is scarce.

Thanks!

Just got off the phone with the sales VP(?) of Pixels on Target and he said to call back in a week to get updates that can be made public.

Last edited:
Reactions: EWS6
If anyone is interested in the Voodoo-S you should call Larry at Own the Night to get on his list. He plans to order 10 units when they're released and has 5 or 6 already spoken for.

Available early May.
First units will be available from Ownthenight.com for $14750. Hopefully TNVC will have them soon afterward, I understand they're waiting on a retail agreement with Pixels on Target.
1 year warranty (I hoped for more, this could be a deal breaker until a reliability history is established).
Simple user adjustment of image and easy return to factory settings.
Eye relief 20mm (their website says 40mm)
1.535" center height.
Claims 100% out of box hits on 6" plates at 100m and were able to get reliable hits at 600 on a 50BMG at a NATO demo (didn't specify target size).

This device seems to have a lot going for it. I'll have to decide if it's for me, though. I could end up going with a dedicated scope and wide angle monocular for the same or less money.

The Voodoo-M should be available in 2-3 months at $19600 which puts it in the same ballpark as the UTC Xii.

I should be able to get any questions answered in fairly short order.

Last edited:
Does the M model have a risley prism?

I assume the S doesn't have the risley prism, and thus it moves the screen around for POI/POA adjustment if needed, correct?

I've asked about risley prisms at least three times and can't get a straight yes or no. Last time I specifically asked about the M version and the reply was that their "systems have both an adjustable diopter on the eyepiece and the ability to adjust the image in the OLED". So I take that as a no.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyScrapin
I've asked about risley prisms at least three times and can't get a straight yes or no. Last time I specifically asked about the M version and the reply was that their "systems have both an adjustable diopter on the eyepiece and the ability to adjust the image in the OLED". So I take that as a no.

So it’ll prob be similar to a Snipe with hopefully better image

PoT is facing an uphill battle to stay in business. At this point, I would advise that the consumer market avoid them. Their products are very good, but the potential for PoT to end in epic carnage appears to be high.

I'd give it some time.........sorry to be vague but wait for some feedback once they hit the market.

Hello Forum members. Here at Pixels on Target, we thought it was prudent to respond to some of the questions being asked to reduce the vague comments and speculation on our VooDoo series thermal optics products.

Currently, we are supplying only specific contract deliveries rather than any commercial based requests. Yes, the commercial market is large and fruitful, however, our mission objectives for the moment is very end user specific.

You can check our updated website for info and for the most part that is all we can disclose at the moment. However, we will share that our COTS item for the avid shooters/hunting market will become available around Shot Show 2021.

Pixels on Target Staff

PoT is facing an uphill battle to stay in business. At this point, I would advise that the consumer market avoid them. Their products are very good, but the potential for PoT to end in epic carnage appears to be high.
Hello TheHorta,

Not sure what uphill battle you may be referencing for PoT to stay in business. The consumer market is not our primary space we operate in currently. We appreciate your feedback that our products are very good, but not sure why you think it will end in "epic carnage" if our products are very good.

Rest assured, PoT will continue to produce the best in class thermal optics for our specific customers and our N+5 when desired.

Pixels on Target Staff

Reactions: TheHorta

We can appreciate your desires to ask questions and get the why or how we are able to do what we do. But, at this time with patent pending tech we simply are not able to discuss TS data points.

PoT.

Hello TheHorta,

Not sure what uphill battle you may be referencing for PoT to stay in business. The consumer market is not our primary space we operate in currently. We appreciate your feedback that our products are very good, but not sure why you think it will end in "epic carnage" if our products are very good.

Rest assured, PoT will continue to produce the best in class thermal optics for our specific customers and our N+5 when desired.

Pixels on Target Staff

Well.. that’s AWESOME news! Very glad to hear it.

Internet scuttlebutt had you guys on life support and under fire. My apologies for taking what the Internet says as fact. I should know better by first-hand experience alone.

You guys make awesome products! I’ve toyed with both your S and M units and they’re legit contenders. I hope to see them both come to some form of commercial availability, because yours truly is first in line for at least one of each.

Oh yeah... PM me if you’d like to make a “sample” of each available for purchase. ;)

B8B4DB80-1194-481A-AFA5-6B6B61AEE33F.jpeg

Well.. that’s AWESOME news! Very glad to hear it.

Internet scuttlebutt had you guys on life support and under fire. My apologies for taking what the Internet says as fact. I should know better by first-hand experience alone.

You guys make awesome products! I’ve toyed with both your S and M units and they’re legit contenders. I hope to see them both come to some form of commercial availability, because yours truly is first in line for at least one of each.

Oh yeah... PM me if you’d like to make a “sample” of each available for purchase. ;)

View attachment 7399143

Thank you for the reply. The internet is not pure truth as we all know. Haters hate and I am sure there are plenty of folks in our industry who will run their holsters in whatever way soots them. All good. At the end of the day, the humble professionals we are must be maintained. The high ground is a better place to be and we have lots of crayons to color with inside the lines. In time, we will get to where we as a company want to be at which point, we will release a commercial space variant of our system. But, until then... we must maintain our OPSEC and simply perform to or exceed the standards by setting the standards in which all others must follow.

Y'all have a great rest of the weekend at in the near future we will have formal press releases for our PR person who has been in this industry for numerous years.

PoT Staff

ouch at 19.6k. Interested though. If computers can anti-alias and whatnot, makes sense that computers should be able to refine a pixelated image into something a little better for us to shoot with. Might bump up latency? idk either way i'm excited to see it

Reactions: deersniper
Seems that AI improved picture is the next big thing.
it’s a huge sell point for the Andres Industries TigIR line.
it’s gonna be interesting to see how much it will improve the overall picture.
guess Horta is gonna tell when he receives his TigIR...

Seems that AI improved picture is the next big thing.
it’s a huge sell point for the Andres Industries TigIR line.
it’s gonna be interesting to see how much it will improve the overall picture.
guess Horta is gonna tell when he receives his TigIR...
Is Andres selling the M model to American civilians? What’s the price? The 6z is less than 9k euros. Not bad.

As i recall, Horta wrote that it was the M version he ordered.

Yes, TigIR-6M. RADICALLY different than the cheap crap TiLO-6Z. Tilo is a tiny thing with a tiny objective and, while it's OK, it ain't even close to a Skeet. In fact, I think the forthcoming Nox is probably better than the Tilo.

It's really a cruel joke. You can get a TigIR-6Z easily -- identical to the 6M. BUT! The moment they add a Pic rail adapter to ANYTHING in Europe, it instantly becomes "Military" as is highly restricted.

It's the dumbest thing out there. Nearly as dumb as NY and CA gun laws.

Can’t you add the rail after to the z?

How much was the M? did you hit up andres directly? Echoing choid's question - Tigir Z + rail = M?

From what I can tell the rail adapter is for the mil version, not the civilian one.

I don’t know. All of this is a black box for me. I’ve shelled out $12K over a month ago and have zero info outside of “wait and see.”

Not a big fan of wait and see.

Hello all, been a while since our last posting on this thread.

VooDoo-S and VooDoo-M are in fact shipping and have been. We have just been "obligated" to meet our contract requirements for specific customer lanes first. As things progress, there will be an increase in the monthly production numbers and thus, we will make sure our partner distributors have access to support other market spaces.

Keep in mind, that for a VDS you can get 6x optical zoom and hitting targets at 600m+ is not a problem with a 10oz sight. VDM supports up to 16x and was designed for 1200-1400m respectfully for less than 18oz. Hope this answers some questions y'all might have had or posted above.

If you have questions and we can answer them we will. We do not like to post open comments or specifics about our systems on web forums which I am sure y'all can appreciate. This is not about who's sight is better and for what reason and then putting those parts on a measuring table. Humble professionals with the mission objectives always at the forefront.

Yes, there is a vetting process as we must ALL watch each others backs which we are sure is appreciated as well.

Pixels on Target

I definitely wouldn’t permanently blow them off. But based on what I’ve seen both in actual product coming to market (or not) and really stupid statements from the company…

if N-Vision has a product even remotely close to the POT (likely at current POT progress levels vs N-Vision progress levels) by the time (IF) POT enters the civilian market with actual product, I’ll most certainly be going with N-Vision.

Maybe I’m too experienced and cynical with vaporware products and companies playing goofy games with “secrets”.

Remember when Noveske and others claimed their gas port sizes (which anyone can measure) were “proprietary” and “trade secrets”? 🤦‍♂️ This just seems similar… like something a 15 year old would pull to try to impress a date.

I filled out the request on their site for spec sheets months ago and felt like I gave legit reasons for wanting more info. Haven't heard a word since then. Will wait until there is more first hand experience by third parties before getting my hopes up. Until then, it's the CCP Super Yoter C until these guys can figure stuff out

Reactions: Evolution 9