• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Place your bets

eca7891

Keeper of useless knowledge
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2019
Where will the “mostly peaceful protests” first breakout?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrb572
It will take a couple days to get the fraudulent votes brought in and counted and why protest when you've cheated your candidate into office again? Of course the bought and paid for justice department will say "nothing to see here folks," and we can all piss and moan and talk about buying more ammo!!!!

Just a friendly reminder about this: no need to worry abut elections in these states as the National Guard liaison with CISA and DHS is here to make sure you have the securest election ever!

This is VERY worrisome:

Quote:
Maj. Gen. Todd Hunt, adjutant general of the North Carolina National Guard, said during a virtual briefing Friday that the Tar Heel State has created a Joint Cyber Mission Center composed of National Guard personnel and federal liaisons from CISA and the Department of Homeland Security.

The 14 states with National Guard teams on duty on election day are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington, and West Virginia.

Makes you wonder if Manchin was guaranteed re-election for his vote on BBB.

Just a friendly reminder about this: no need to worry abut elections in these states as the National Guard liaison with CISA and DHS is here to make sure you have the securest election ever!

This is VERY worrisome:

Quote:
Maj. Gen. Todd Hunt, adjutant general of the North Carolina National Guard, said during a virtual briefing Friday that the Tar Heel State has created a Joint Cyber Mission Center composed of National Guard personnel and federal liaisons from CISA and the Department of Homeland Security.

The 14 states with National Guard teams on duty on election day are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington, and West Virginia.

Makes you wonder if Manchin was guaranteed re-election for his vote on BBB.

Is this the same homeland security that participated in a coup of a sitting United States President?
Asking for a friend.

When the two truck loads of "fresh" newly found mail in ballots arrive tomorrow in Georgia... None will have been postmarked, so the mailed date won't be usable. It will just show up in a mail truck. When the judge says they won't be counted - the shit will hit the fan there. How dare you people try to mess with official government fraudulent voting!

I’m going with the first city to get their truck load of bricks delivered.

Reactions: 338dude
Anyone know where the Soros busses are heading? Or the U-Haul with all the glowies in the back. You know, the blue shirt khaki pants boys from Langley.

I’m not certain these will be “stolen”.

It may benefit their goals to have the republicans in control of the house and/maybe senate.

Remember, neither side is “for the people” anymore.

I just hope Hot Wheels beats Bobby Francis into the ground here in Texas so maybe that fake Mexican loser will finally fade away into the sunset or go ahead and run for Mayor of Austin or San Antonio.

Oregon is my guess....My SIL is an Election Judge in Iowa and she says that voting is massively heavy. Like, record voter participation heavy. She's been doing this for decades and has never seen this kind of turn out for mid terms. Which according to her is gonna make Life a living hell getting all this counted with half as many Election Workers as they had going into 2020 elections.

What a shit show. I think the potential for violence is high.

VooDoo

riot.byc = false;
riot.portland = false;
If leeZeldin == 'win'
{
riot.nyc = true;
}
else
{
riot.portland = true;
}

Republicans win big. All that happens is they block things from getting worse...no real changes occur while they grandstand about all they are "trying" to accomplish for you the disgruntled American....see Trey Gowdy style tough talking and talking big. 2 years later the Dems run on how the Rs were in control yet blocked any change for the good by hindering the D plan and are the very reason things are still bad. This allows them to defeat Trump which is the real goal. Rinse. Repeat until the Republic is no more. Any riots that might be planned just play into the same narrative of D good and conservative R's bad.

Dominion Code:

void CountVote(int vote)
{
if(vote == R) RcanditateVote += .8;
else DCandidateVote += 1.2;

if(RcandidateVote > DCandidateVote) DCandidateVote += 1;
}

Really I don't see this as anything that can go smoothly.

If red wins you know blue will burn down this that or the other, and while they do their "mostly peaceful protest" the nasty guard will sit on their hands.

If blue wins, I think there will be more calm, it is just how people are......but people have been pushed real hard, is it to the breaking point? Don't know. I really hope things do go "fair and free" and it is the blue people burning down their crap hole cities.

Pennsylvania.They have already stated don't expect results for a few days so they have to do some ballot hunting so get Lurch Fetterman his Senate seat.

Really I don't see this as anything that can go smoothly.

If red wins you know blue will burn down this that or the other, and while they do their "mostly peaceful protest" the nasty guard will sit on their hands.

If blue wins, I think there will be more calm, it is just how people are......but people have been pushed real hard, is it to the breaking point? Don't know. I really hope things do go "fair and free" and it is the blue people burning down their crap hole cities.
My fear is that when Blue wins and Trump gets indicted here in the next 90 days The Reds may lose their shit. Especially if he's indicted on multiple counts. I don't think it'll be a riot type situation but I think it's possible that violence against Politicians (especially Blue Politicians) may sky rocket exponentially.

VooDoo

I just hope Hot Wheels beats Bobby Francis into the ground here in Texas so maybe that fake Mexican loser will finally fade away into the sunset or go ahead and run for Mayor of Austin or San Antonio.
I don't want him in SA. He can go to Austin or Houston.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I’d kinda like to see a little prescribed burn in Denver when(hopefully) Polis loses

My fear is that when Blue wins and Trump gets indicted here in the next 90 days The Reds may lose their shit. Especially if he's indicted on multiple counts. I don't think it'll be a riot type situation but I think it's possible that violence against Politicians (especially Blue Politicians) may sky rocket exponentially.

VooDoo
The rich dad poor dad guy Robert Kiyosaki said he thinks it might be the start of a civil war, it does deserve note that he is friends with trump so I bet there is some thing to the comment as well. The war if they put him behind bars.

I think they are ready for it, why else is the nasty guard out.....but you don't know what they are going to do....seems to me there was this thing about enemies foreign and domestic. Yea there is that part about following president orders, but what if the president is a domestic enemy.

There will be 2 types of activities this week. The Demwit's will "Celebrate" the election win in the streets or the Demwits will demonstrate the stealing of the election. You won't be able to tell the difference, but these are the 2 choices they will have.

Get your bingo cards out:

- Any area where the D won is generally a 'much more diverse and educated' area whereas an R win shows where the inbred retards live

- Racism

- LGBTVBBQROFLCOPTER rights are going to be suppressed and its going to be an open season of violence on these 'people' now

- Racist Trump voters

- Take a shot anytime you hear 'cross the isle' tonight.

- Dumb republicans only voted because of the gas prices but ignored all of the fantastic things we've done (lol name like, even...1?)

- Global warming will now melt the earth by next Wednesday.

- Now we'll never get (insert completely retarded laws with 0 chance of passing that no one wants anyways) passed

- A lot of voters don't understand inflation and how its not a big deal and had a knee jerk vote because of it. We only lost because people who voted for republicans are stupid and didn't understand how everything going up in price by 100% was good for them.

- These heavy losses are surprising due to Biden's current approval rating of 98%

- We still have a long way to go to 'heal' as a country after all of the lasting trauma Trump put on people and it still shows

- We're going to have another Jan 6 incident!111111!!!!!

- Russian interference because we're helping Ukraine.

- You're all racists, some of you are Nazi's and others are racist Nazis!

- There's a war on women (whatever in the actual fuck that even means. If I was to 'go to war' with women as a whole, I wouldn't give a fuck about their fuck trophy choices, I'd take away their right to fucking vote, you dumb shits).

Pennsylvania.They have already stated don't expect results for a few days so they have to do some ballot hunting so get Lurch Fetterman his Senate seat.
Lurch!!!

That’s perfect!

Paul Pelosi’s bedroom. There will be hammering involved.

Sirhr
feliznavidad-wide-awake.gif

Reactions: MCSO1357
I can also safely bet I won’t have to watch all the fucking terrible ads everywhere and some stupid faggots won’t knock on my door asking for my support for their stupid political whore.

Don’t be disrespecting Lurch!

1667992910052.jpeg

VooDoo

I would be shocked if they prosecuted Trump before the 2024 election. They want him to be the nominee.