• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Play stupid games......

Last I heard about the shooter is that he was or is a city councleman and has been arested possibly charged for murder. I'll look it up and report back.

• Angry
Reactions: Bradu
Shouldn’t have stopped shooting...fire that shit to slide lock and reload...they’re gonna charge you with murdered regardless, might as well take as many commie fucks out as you can

Last I heard about the shooter is that he was or is a city councleman and has been arested possibly charged for murder. I'll look it up and report back.
This day and age he is already guilty. Even if he does fight and win, he will be financially ruined.

There was a lawyer, I think in Florida who was doing these kind of cases for free. If you had to use deadly force in defense of your business, family or self during this bullshit.

I'll have to look for it.

Shouldn’t have stopped shooting...fire that shit to slide lock and reload...they’re gonna charge you with murdered regardless, might as well take as many commie fucks out as you can

Charges for shooting were dropped.

He's being charged with some kind of weapons violation (maybe he didn't have a carry permit?) and assault on 3 females before the shooting took place.

There are videos online of the events leading up to (and including) the shooting.

Long story short, shooter was mixing himself in with protesters who were trying to rip down a local statue. Three time female protesters got in his way so he shoved/threw them to the ground. After the third time the mob turned on him and started to attack. He was hit in the head with a skateboard, punched, thrown to the ground. Protester hit him in the head a 2nd time with a skateboard, so he pulled his gun and shot the protester.

Just my opinion,,stop getting involved by yourself,,group up ,,team up.
NEVER try stopping a mob by yourself.
As to these fucksticktwatscums,,tearing down statues,,,no better than Taliban blowing up Budda statues,,raising looting destroying libraries.
Fukng terrorist.

Use fire teams never be alone,, personally..
He feared for his life at the time of Shooting.