• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plazma

Finris

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2003
Is.
I see this stuff making lots of claims and don't really see things in the ingredients that would physiologically do this stuff. I could be wrong though.
What do the experts here say??? Have you tried any? What kind of results did you get?

Biotest Store at T NATION | Plazma?

Are you on steroids? Are you lifting elite levels lifts for you weight? no need to answer. I only say it cause most supplements touted by muscle rags are targeted for users or those lifting elite level lifts for their size. The average joe sees a muscle and fitness mag with some latest whiz bang routine to get you pumped in only 6 weeks. So this guy jumps on a routine used by a juicer and wonders why he isn't gettin big and ripped. Must by this special supplement. Next you know this guy has cabinets full of all sorts of shit he doesn't need.

Save your money on supplements and buy quality whole foods. I know i went off topic here. But the only review is john meadow and the creator. We don't know if meadow is taking other supplements or if he is juicing or has in the past. We don't know his programming either. What we do know is at 5'6" 230lbs cutting from 9 to 4% body fat while bulking i would be skeptical. Other factors are involved here.

I don't believe in the supplement hype. Its a non FDA approved unregulated industry. Most sups will have key ingredients that they'll make claims to do wonders. But when you buy the jug of insert whatever sups people take, you would be surprised as to how much filler garbage is in the product. Even when buying whey protein in a 5lb jug with whatever flavor you pick your paying full price for roughly 2lbs of protein and 3lbs of flavor crystals whatever.

Singing off for rambling. Long day. Be careful what you put in your body.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Just to expand my first paragraph above. The reason i say steroid users or elite level lifters is for various reasons that don't apply to the average gym guy. First steroid users have already made up their mind, that they are going use anything and everything to get an advantage no matter how miniscule the gain may be. Elite level lifters same principle, they are trying to get an increase in performance because they reached a point of diminishing return. Their progression is slower than most and the amount of stress put on their body at this point is a lot compared to someone who isn't lifting elite levels and is still making linear progression on their lifts. So yes supplements may help those people get a little bit stronger, or squeeze a little more muscle on their frame. But that means shit if your diet isn't in order.

As to the average gym goer. As long as your eating right and lifting in a sense for your goals you will see improvement. Once we reach elite level lifts, then we can consider supplements for recovery and such.

Disclaimer: the only supplement i advise is eating more steak or ground beef in your diet if your not getting enough. There is enough in red meat than most realize. All your protein creatine,bcaa, and more plus it tastes better.

JBnj,
The reason I asked the question the way I did is simple. They are trying to promote this supplement Plazma as something that will help put glucose into the cells and even ramp it up and help you load "for the gym".....

I asked due to even I realize that the more glucose you put into cells for them to work up and make ATP. ATP is what most of the rapidly dividing cells use. You know skin, hair, GI mucosa, all the bodies immune system use ATP, the PCT of the kidney, the Cilia in the lung, the bone marrow where most of the rapidly dividing cells occur.

I also realize that if your pushing it into the cells less is going into fat and going to the liver, and so forth. NO I don't use steroids or testosterone or HGH, IGF, or insulin, or anti aromatased.....

If the product was doing as advertised I might try some. But I'm not looking for me. I'm looking for my father, who is a type 2 diabetic. He is in his 70's and has had some health issues. Thank G-D we finally got him off of most of his oral meds. Unfortunately he is still using insulin shots. They cause my father some pain "Yes I know how to give a shot" most of the time it doesn't bother him when I do them. I'm not always available to due this for him so he gives it to himself in the stomach. I am looking for some thing to help him so we can get him off of this stuff.

I do know that going to the gym would do a lot for him but he has a chicken shit cardiologist.... So Let me apologize for posting and looking at stuff like that and asking maybe some one knows something I don't.

Nathaniel

Hey Finris,

First, I may have seemed to come off as a smart ass. I apologize if that's how it came off as that was not my intention.
Second god bless your father, good to know he raised a good son to help him in his time of need.

I would speak with a nutrionalist and his primary dr. about adding the supplement to his diet. My concern would be if that "rapid response delivery system" does work. Would that cause a potential spike to his insulin? I'm not too familiar with the extent of diabetes so this topic will be beyond me.

What i do know is a lot of supplement companies all have some sort of hyper fast delivery systems, and I'm not sold on it from a general health fitness need. I'm mean how much faster are we talkin about % wise compared to normal body absorption. That I'm skeptical on. Maybe from a medical standpoint.. I don't know.

Good luck and best wishes for your father.

Why I ask questions on here. People like you know more about this "supplement" stuff that I do! I ask because you or someone you know may let you in on the who what and hows of some of this stuff. I don't see it doing anything really, But I also know that they don't print all the ingredients on the label at times. Oh well. Thank You for the responses, I do appreciate the no BS rule here.

I lift with some former competition guys. Almost universally they use 2-3 supplements tops, creatine, BCAA, and a multivitamin, with protein on top. Some of these guys juice, some don’t, all of them say not to trust 90% of the crap out there.

Reactions: MarinePMI