• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Please Delete

Yes. We were supposed to raffle it off for our spring season was canceled because of covid-19. I have the certificate so the money will just go into team funds for the fall season. Without fundraising, kids pay $175 in the fall and $225-$250 in Spring, not including the State tournament in the fall. In the Spring (2019) we were fortunate enough to receive grants and the kids fundraised that they only payed $145. We had 48 kids participate in trap and skeet.

I can send you a picture of the complete certificate or a screen shot of the last email I received from Burris with the updated price list. Sold and bought many things on here, never had a bad sale or purchase. I can send you my work stuff from the high school trap team that I coach.

if anybody is serious about purchasing the certificate, I can provide whatever info you would like.

Ok thanks. Im considering it. Is there a time frame that certificate would have to be used? Any way someOne at burris can verify it? I dont buy or sell alot like this and dont have a problem buying a certificate if it can be verified?