• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please Help take this Survey

This took way longer then i expected... I probably have bought to much stuff recently.

Yes and double yes. In fact, I almost got my hand caught in the cookie jar tonight! Bought two new scopes here on PX and they were planned deliveries Monday to avoid the wife... except that UPS decided they needed a signature after all, three days later. So they showed up at the door while I was gone and my wife says, "UPS stopped by and said they needed a signature for a package that was worth over $2k!?"

My reply:,”Someone must have goofed on the total value of a package from work. Should have been $20.00 not $2000”

Proverbial Bullet dodged... I hope.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh lord!

Reactions: Subwrx300
For myself they want too much personal info upfront.
Didn't take the survey. I can 'prefer not to say' what my education and ethnicity are, but can't opt-out of divulging my income? I'll volunteer what my shooting-related spending habits are, but my income/education/ethnicity are no one's business but my own.

Survey guys should have taken a sociology class on how to construct a survey too.