• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please oh please let this happen!

Dirty D

Resident Sommelier of cellulite
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2010
Your moms house
I'm not holding my breath but this would be awesome!

[FONT=&amp]New California declares "independence" from rest of state[/FONT]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/ar-AAuLdwL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

SACRAMENTO — With the reading of their own version of a Declaration of Independence, founders of the state of New California took the first steps to what they hope will eventually lead to statehood. CBS Sacramento
reports
they don't want to leave the United States, just California.

"Well, it's been ungovernable for a long time. High taxes, education, you name it, and we're rated around 48th or 50th from a business climate and standpoint in California," said founder Robert Paul Preston.

The state of New California would incorporate most of the state's rural counties, leaving the urban coastal counties to the current state of California.

"There's something wrong when you have a rural county such as this one, and you go down to Orange County which is mostly urban, and it has the same set of problems, and it happens because of

how the state is being governed and taxed," Preston said.
But unlike other separation movements in the past, the state of New California wants to do things by the book, citing Article 4, Section 3 of the

U.S. Constitution and working with the state legislature to get it done, similar to the way West Virginia was formed.
"Yes. We have to demonstrate that we can govern ourselves before we are allowed

to govern," said founder Tom Reed.
And despite obstacles, doubters, and obvious long odds, the group stands united in their statehood dream.

The group is organized with committees and a council of county representatives, but say it will take 10 to 18 months before they are ready to fully engage with the state legislature.

This is not the first effort to split up California. In
[FONT=&amp]2014[/FONT]
, Silicon Valley venture capitalist Tim Draper submitted signatures to put a measure that would split California in six separate states.

I'm still holding on to hope that Mother Nature will take care of the problem. I just hope there's no early warning sign of the "Big One" and that only the good ones escape. ;)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/www.prophecynewswatch.com\/images\/recent\/sanandreasmarch272017.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I'm still holding on to hope that Mother Nature will take care of the problem. I just hope there's no early warning sign of the "Big One" and that only the good ones escape. ;)

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i1.wp.com\/www.prophecynewswatch.com\/images\/recent\/sanandreasmarch272017.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Don't forget that if the San Andreas or any of the gazillion other fault lines gets truly jiggy all of coastal Orygun and Washington will pay the price too.

I'm not holding my breath but this would be awesome!

[FONT=&amp]New California declares "independence" from rest of state[/FONT]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-california-declares-independence-from-rest-of-state/ar-AAuLdwL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

SACRAMENTO — With the reading of their own version of a Declaration of Independence, founders of the state of New California took the first steps to what they hope will eventually lead to statehood. CBS Sacramento
reports
they don't want to leave the United States, just California.

"Well, it's been ungovernable for a long time. High taxes, education, you name it, and we're rated around 48th or 50th from a business climate and standpoint in California," said founder Robert Paul Preston.

The state of New California would incorporate most of the state's rural counties, leaving the urban coastal counties to the current state of California.

"There's something wrong when you have a rural county such as this one, and you go down to Orange County which is mostly urban, and it has the same set of problems, and it happens because of

how the state is being governed and taxed," Preston said.
But unlike other separation movements in the past, the state of New California wants to do things by the book, citing Article 4, Section 3 of the

U.S. Constitution and working with the state legislature to get it done, similar to the way West Virginia was formed.
"Yes. We have to demonstrate that we can govern ourselves before we are allowed

to govern," said founder Tom Reed.
And despite obstacles, doubters, and obvious long odds, the group stands united in their statehood dream.

The group is organized with committees and a council of county representatives, but say it will take 10 to 18 months before they are ready to fully engage with the state legislature.

This is not the first effort to split up California. In
[FONT=&amp]2014[/FONT]
, Silicon Valley venture capitalist Tim Draper submitted signatures to put a measure that would split California in six separate states.

Every one I know where I live would love to split our part of NY from NYC and Albany. I sure hope it works, but It can not. The federal gov can not allow it.

Would be a great happening.
The trolls out on the hill will never have it.
The Dems have spent much blood and treasure importing a dem voting ideology.
The Electoral votes attached to these blue voting cities are the reason for the game.

R

Don't forget that if the San Andreas or any of the gazillion other fault lines gets truly jiggy all of coastal Orygun and Washington will pay the price too.
That's just fine, both of those places are just as much of a pox on the rest of the country as coastal California.

I'll take my chances. ;)

330px-State_of_Jefferson_Map.svg.png

Here in Colorado we have had a thing like this here before, it didn't float but I wish it had.
The State of Colorado is for the most part rural but governed by the Front Range Cities and the Mountain Town Ski areas, full of Libtards that moved here for John Denver's Rocky Mountain High, may he rot in Hell,and have destroyed what they moved here for.
The Western slope and the Eastern plains are full of good people that are for the most part Conservative R types but are now overrun by the SJW, LGBGQ, BLM and countless Homeless people here to join the FSA and suck up our limited resources. Quite frankly, we have been overrun and I see no way out of it. We are FUCKED.
Our legislature and State Agencies now funnel the tax money for infra-structure, Dept. of Trans. Water etc into this quagmire on to the Front Range and Ski Areas while we in rural areas see little or nothing. It is fucked up as a football bat yet our Beloved Governor, John Lickenpooper, hopes to get more growth?
What the Fuck Johnnie, we can't handle what we have got now let alone more of the cocksuckers, but you want more of them and molly coddle the Homeless that are in the urban areas now that you don't know what to do with, and think maybe put out Porta Potties so they quit shitting in the streets?
Damn, what a mess, and no thinking in the upper end years ago as to expanding for growth coming? Now Here it is.
Imagine if you can, a person from Colorado that has lived here all of his and his wife's life as well as his and her parents lives and his and her Grand parents and Great Grand parents lives, and we are getting along in age, so look at this and wonder What the Fuck has happened? Why are we in the mess we are in?
Water is already a problem out here and I think it may cull a few, but not enough. We are in a dry year so there is hope, even though our crops suffer, but we have been through many dry years in the past.
In short we just have too many damn people but where do they go?
Sorry for the rant but I do feel overrun. Regards, FM
PS If I have not let my true feelings be known, feel free to PM me for a further explanation but put your ear phones on if you don't like a lot of cussing.
I am not known as Foul Mike for nothing....
At the borders of Colorado they have "Welcome to Colorado" signs. I wish they would hang a sign underneath them that says
NO VACANCY turn around and go home.

Last edited:
I am well aware that this measure has about as much of a chance of passing as 308pirate has a chance of thinking before he flies off the keyboard handle when he sees something that he disagrees with but maybe just maybe it will start to wake up the rural counties to stand up and demand that the blue bubbles quit pushing their bullshit off on everyone else in that state. Rural CA is more like OK than the coastal cities and I wish that they will start to stand up for themselves, they could start by making SoCal pay for all the water that they take from NorCal.

^^ Damn straight. When the department of highways was changed to the department of transportation it all went to shit with the roads. CDOT is buying fancy buses to compete with greyhound, WTF? Putting in bike paths so the rich fucks can peddle around feeling green, all the while dodging the discarded syringes from the burgeoning homeless population. Hell, they are going to build a 59 acre homeless shelter out by my house in the suburbs, that is really going to turn one of the last decent parts of town into the Santa Ana riverbank.

I am well aware that this measure has about as much of a chance of passing as 308pirate has a chance of thinking before he flies off the keyboard handle when he sees something that he disagrees

Thats effen hilarious.

Here in Colorado we have had a thing like this here before, it didn't float but I wish it had.
The State of Colorado is for the most part rural but governed by the Front Range Cities and the Mountain Town Ski areas, full of Libtards that moved here for John Denver's Rocky Mountain High, may he rot in Hell,and have destroyed what they moved here for.
The Western slope and the Eastern plains are full of good people that are for the most part Conservative R types but are now overrun by the SJW, LGBGQ, BLM and countless Homeless people here to join the FSA and suck up our limited resources. Quite frankly, we have been overrun and I see no way out of it. We are FUCKED.
Our legislature and State Agencies now funnel the tax money for infra-structure, Dept. of Trans. Water etc into this quagmire on to the Front Range and Ski Areas while we in rural areas see little or nothing. It is fucked up as a football bat yet our Beloved Governor, John Lickenpooper, hopes to get more growth?
What the Fuck Johnnie, we can't handle what we have got now let alone more of the cocksuckers, but you want more of them and molly coddle the Homeless that are in the urban areas now that you don't know what to do with, and think maybe put out Porta Potties so they quit shitting in the streets?
Damn, what a mess, and no thinking in the upper end years ago as to expanding for growth coming? Now Here it is.
Imagine if you can, a person from Colorado that has lived here all of his and his wife's life as well as his and her parents lives and his and her Grand parents and Great Grand parents lives, and we are getting along in age, so look at this and wonder What the Fuck has happened? Why are we in the mess we are in?
Water is already a problem out here and I think it may cull a few, but not enough. We are in a dry year so there is hope, even though our crops suffer, but we have been through many dry years in the past.
In short we just have too many damn people but where do they go?
Sorry for the rant but I do feel overrun. Regards, FM
PS If I have not let my true feelings be known, feel free to PM me for a further explanation but put your ear phones on if you don't like a lot of cussing.
I am not known as Foul Mike for nothing....
At the borders of Colorado they have "Welcome to Colorado" signs. I wish they would hang a sign underneath them that says

I lived in Colorado for a bit back in the very early 70's. There was a saying then:

"Dont Californicate Colorado."

I am well aware that this measure has about as much of a chance of passing as 308pirate has a chance of thinking before he flies off the keyboard handle when he sees something that he disagrees with but maybe just maybe it will start to wake up the rural counties to stand up and demand that the blue bubbles quit pushing their bullshit off on everyone else in that state. Rural CA is more like OK than the coastal cities and I wish that they will start to stand up for themselves, they could start by making SoCal pay for all the water that they take from NorCal.

lol I found that a bit humorous myself. But I didn't take the bait cuz my first thought of reply was overly offensive, even for moi. :eek: Which brings us to "There are a lot of damn good people in every State". There is no doubt about that. Just like immigrants wanting to come here then turn our country into a shithole like they left, asshats from other States go and try to instill their will in their new place of residency. I think we should be able to weed these fuckers out and deport them to Nunavut to set up their own perfect society. Bueller?

I agree it's a huge long shot, but what they have going for them is the first President in modern history to possess the giant nutsack to support it. There's also a lot of win in this for the Republican-controlled Congress, unfortunately a lot of those turd burglars are too dumb or corrupt to see the benefits.

Very true about, Don't Californicate Colorado, but here we are with all of the shit and people that came with it and after it, still going on.
It is so heartbreaking to have to turn over my Homeland to my children with the way it is now.
Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, my kids got to see it in years passed and how great of a place they born in and how good it was.
We were here before the Foreign Invasion as Pioneers in the State and I hope my kids stay here after I am gone but do understand them wanting to get out as it is a Shithole now.
I do also realize that to some, like the Native Americans, that my forefathers were invaders on their space. My family has been here a long time and Great Grandma and Grand Pa had to shoot a few of them to establish their homes. I hope it doesn't go that way for my kids now but it is getting crowded. We may have to fight for what we have now.
I really hope it does not come to that and out here on the farm I doubt it will.
We have had many people move out here and fit in just right with no problems at all, it is all of the Assholes that move here and try and succeed to make it how it was where they came from that FUCK it up.
I have friends and family, married in, from foreign lands like Long Island and Michigan and Ohio that fit in just fine and I am good with them all, just don't try to tell me how to do it or go home.
I am done with this rant, and as you can read am really fed up with how things are in Colorado. FM
PS Please don't move here, we are full and can't nor need more. NO VACANCY

Just like immigrants wanting to come here then turn our country into a shithole like they left...

All those peoples thinking Trumpski was talking about Africa or the Middle East when he was really referring to that 3rd world shithole across the river from Asstoria Orygun.

All those peoples thinking Trumpski was talking about Africa or the Middle East when he was really referring to that 3rd world shithole across the river from Asstoria Orygun.

It's "Toria" ya ungrateful prick. There ain't no Ass over there to speak of. :(

Edit: Well, except for Annie's. :eek:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_FQa_xGxko" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

they need to have an intrastate civil war, I dont want two more senators from the west coast, hopefully they resort to nukes and kill off their whole population.

Best bumper sticker I saw since I've been here was "Colorado is full but I hear Kansas is nice and empty"

Well Jerry, I can't go along with that.
Nukes are too far reaching and you get the good as well as the bad.
I am, however, all in for some kind of pandemic that sorted out the good from the bad but we all know it ain't going to work that way.
I wish I had a good answer but I don't.
What do you want to do? Kill them all and let God sort it out?

... "There are a lot of damn good people in every State".

What about Delaware? Have you ever met anyone from there? Has anyone actually met someone from Delaware?

Kili people dont believe in god, I am happy with them just nuking each other.

QUOTE=Foul Mike;n6867066]Well Jerry, I can't go along with that.
Nukes are too far reaching and you get the good as well as the bad.
I am, however, all in for some kind of pandemic that sorted out the good from the bad but we all know it ain't going to work that way.
I wish I had a good answer but I don't.
What do you want to do? Kill them all and let God sort it out?[/QUOTE]

Best bumper sticker I saw since I've been here was "Colorado is full but I hear Kansas is nice and empty"

If we deported our illegal immigrant population, and executed the people in prison who deserve it, it would open some space.

I say pass a DACA law saying if illegals move to Cali they can stay here forever. But no fed dollars may go to Cali ever period.

DACA is illegal and has been ruled so by the courts, they all got to go. all of them. I got family waiting in line to get here the legal way, fuk thess invaders, jail them and kick their asses out. Fuk anyione that is stupid enough to let their emotions be played by these marxists sum bitches. Wake the fuck up.

No; actually I like it very much that places such as Cali go so far in their effort to designate themselves as sanctuaries for the "really out there". I think it's great that they take it upon themselves to create such richly diverse, densely concentrated sources of this ultimate virulence. I consider this to be the very ultimate in Petri dish, hothouse technology. I honestly believe that the world really needs to see this pseudopodia developed to its ultimate in an evolution that could only happen here in America. ("The better to see you with, my dear..."). By encouraging this to fester toward its ultimate aberration, the aberration can be best recognized in all its gargantuan immensity.

Go, New Cali, Go!

It is no accident that I live here in Arizona, and even less of an accident that I live way out of the way in the Southeast corner of the state, about as far away from Cali as one can get and still be in AZ.

Last edited:
Half an hour East, half an hour North, by way of Gleeson Road and 191... Out here, everything worth getting to is at least an hour away.

Last edited:
I like AZ, on my list for retirement the south side, not the yankee/kali side Lived El Pase twice and like that area as well but taxes in texas are out of control. Too many gun laws,

they might lose one rep in congress because Trump is insisting everyone in the 2020 census be a citizen...(imagine that)

It's taking me quite some time to adjust to AZ, it's very different from Upstate NY, in ways that are a lot less obvious, and a lot more important.

The latest realization is that all the good things are here, but they are just so damned far away. I understand now, that AZ is just so very new by comparison from 'back East', and still so sparsely settled that, naturally, things end up being a lot further apart. I am resigned (make that becoming accustomed...) to all worthwhile trips taking an hour or more.

The good news is that although there are a lot of miles involved, they are also 'highway miles'. Our 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan is getting up to around 125,000 miles on it, but in actual wear and tear, it's the first hundred thou that's most wearing, since it was all done back East, where so many trips are so short. These days the odometer turns a lot more, but the engine hours are a lot lower by proportion. It's an education. it's also a lesson in how low prices that can only be gotten at a distance aren't really so low at all once one factors in the travel. So having the van helps, as do places like Costco, where gas is cheapest, and buying in bulk becomes actually helpful. Also, AZ 'highway miles' here in AZ are different from miles of the same name 'back East'. By official definition, less than half of the 'highway miles' here are actually paved. Car maintenance here is not just nice, it's absolutely essential. Jeeps are for off roaders, we get by fine with the van. There are a helluva lot of Razors and Pioneers, well maintained and in very frequent use; I'm slowly coming around to looking for one myself. It's still far from being a necessity, though.

But I like it here. We live in a small community, mostly retirees but not in any way a retirement community with a 2010 census figure declining to just under 2000, actually bigger than where I came from back in NY. The VFW is one of two community hubs, the Community Center the other. If you want to find the Progressives, obviously, the VFW ain't the place. But the streets don't run in blood, and they also tend to be pretty nicely paved. Folks are kinda amazed at me, about how I can manage to maintain relationships with folks who just ain't interested in the VFW. I don't ask why, I don't know why, it just happens.

Our little patch is smack in a depressed area, and if you need a job, you won't do well here. We are a division of a genuine Ghost Town, a tacked-on development from the 1960's that's hanging by a thread. We need the VFW and Community Center, both, because without either, there is no other attraction. But coming from the East, I can recognize a 'bedroom community' when I see it, and being constrained to a fixed income is actually a strength here, because if you need a job, you need to live in/near a place like Tucson, and it's really a blessing that Tucson is so far away for us other folks.

When the mines in Tombstone flooded, the mining came here, but all under one leadership, and the entire process ended up being a family-oriented town that produced as much or more gold and silver than all the other mining concerns in the territory/state combined overall. Yeah, we have a little history here, too. Wyatt Earp know where we were, but he's not one of ours.

Our friends are a small but growing circle. Yesterday I got to tend another friendship when an acquaintance brought his new/old Garand over for some deep immersion in all things Garand (which I can amply provide), thus becoming a true friend. It's what I do, and how I do it. It's days like that which make this place so right for me. He ended up with a set of front and rear National Match sights, and a genuine issued Cotton Garand sling, along with decent load data and several repetitions for doing a proper field strip, and I ended up with a new, true friend, and maybe a few beers at the V at some unspecified later date. Fair trade takes all forms. Down the road we will be installing those sights, bedding the action, and doing other needful things; him doing hands on, me doing mentoring. Ya' know, two shooting guys together are a minor comedy, three are a club.

The main thing is that one can do this stuff out in the open here in AZ, without any need to glance back over your shoulder from time to time. Being known as someone with specific gun knowledge is no cause for suspicion here, and that is really an immense relief, coming here from New York.

So definitely keep AZ in your sights, look me up when you arrive, and when you're ready to find your own place, keep Cochise County high on your list (there are still plenty of blue zones further West and North).

Greg

Last edited:
I missed the post about the Census, and such speculation, even by Mr. Trump, is of no consequence. I worked Census 2000 and Census 2010 out in the field, and my Wife worked for years in the field taking data for the Monthly Employment Report, also a Census Bureau function.

Folks can talk all they want. Not gonna happen.

Greg

Last edited: