• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please, Please, Please...

Don't worry I'm sure she has her ivermectin on hand. She'll take a couple with a cup of fresh blood and be fine.....

1649375147797.gif

Great
Wonderful
Perfect
Just perfect.....

What-in-HELL is it going to morph-into this time... probably the beginning of the 'flesh-eating' variant now.

Sure she has it. 🙄 Isn't it funny how anytime the scamdemic starts slowing down to a crawl, there's always some high ranking political figure or celebrity that mysteriously gets it and then it magically goes away almost overnight? I swear these fakes and phonies don't even try to be believable anymore. 🙄 Lemme guess, it's gonna be President DeSantis' fault.

Reactions: AMGtuned and The D
Actually, she may end the whole thing. There’s nothing that could survive in that fermented wasteland, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Plinker 73
Actually, she may end the whole thing. There’s nothing that could survive in that fermented wasteland, right?

It survived Hillary.

I don't believe half the elites claiming to have COVID. I think it's "trendy" to be infected so they can claim both victim and hero status. Age alone (plus alcoholism in the cases of Clinton and Pelosi) would take out at least some of these creatures of the underworld.

It survived Hillary.

I don't believe half the elites claiming to have COVID. I think it's "trendy" to be infected so they can claim both victim and hero status. Age alone (plus alcoholism in the cases of Clinton and Pelosi) would take out at least some of these creatures of the underworld.
Yikes, good point

Yeah, she has it, but the point of all the news coverage seems to focus on the fact she was all kissy-kissy with president potato head when she could have been hot(contagious). This may be their out game---- Biden has an awful case of rona and goes into a vegetative state(wouldn't take much) and here comes Kamelhoe to the rescue and Pete bootyplugger as vice.

Reactions: camocorvette
Yeah, she has it, but the point of all the news coverage seems to focus on the fact she was all kissy-kissy with president potato head when she could have been hot(contagious). This may be their out game---- Biden has an awful case of rona and goes into a vegetative state(wouldn't take much) and here comes Kamelhoe to the rescue and Pelosi as vice.

Fify

Yeah, she has it, but the point of all the news coverage seems to focus on the fact she was all kissy-kissy with president potato head when she could have been hot(contagious). This may be their out game---- Biden has an awful case of rona and goes into a vegetative state(wouldn't take much) and here comes Kamelhoe to the rescue and Pete bootyplugger as vice.
Yep, cause that's how the presidential line of succession works!

Yep as the new acting Pres Kameltoe can nominate who she wants and it has to be approved by both houses. The one thing I am not sure of is does she have to pick from the line of succession or can she pick Hunter?

• Haha
Reactions: Ridgeback80
Well , the more I think about it your right because rules and law doesn't seem to apply anymore! So yeah we'd all be more f'd then we are now!