• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please pray for Marc

I don't want to be callous but praying does exactly nothing other than absorb time and absolve the doer of contributing something actually useful or effective like referring a skilled surgeon.

Hopefully he pulls through whatever it is.
Youre quite wrong there. I have seen prayer do amazing things. I have also seen them come back void.

I tend to think of it as positive thoughts aimed at the recipient through the portal of God/Love.

I'll get some shit from the ones who like to debate the minutia of religious dogmas, but who cares. I have personally seen them work and been on the receiving end of them working.

The real question is, do your prayers have real power? If not, why? If so, why?

I want my popcorn buttered with salt.

Get well Marc, we need you back on the firing line teaching us yokels how to shoot.

Prayers sent!
1692119544606.png

Reactions: Beefmanne
@Lowlight - Frank, Tell me where to send these & I'll get some ordered.

Still sending nothing but positive thoughts and prayers for SSgt Taylor. Get well, Marc. I need a chance to make you smile again!! ;-) Haha

Just saw this and relieved to hear recovery progressing well. Prayers of thanksgiving and continued healing for a full recovery.

I challenge you and anyone who quoted my post calling me a cun+ etc or who made angry reacts to my post to match my offer to Marc & Frank or volunteer a weeks labour if you live stateside. Else you demonstrate the reality of my comments.

@Maggot
@30calDeath @b6graham @Devildog @HogsLife @mtrmn @mkollman74 @Baron23 @msgriff @spife7980 @Milf Dots @Raffy @JustinTX @pmclaine @vh20 @Bender @lariat @FuhQ @stemikel

View attachment 8212322
Even giving money you manage to still sound like a cunt in the end. It’s obvious you don’t know shit if you think a lot of the guys on here dont donate time and money, whole threads have consisted of them donating their own money and PX items, and knowing a lot of them there’s probably a fair amount done out of public view.

Not everyone feels the need to be a spectacle, but it’s obvious you do.

Also, read the title of the thread.

Last edited:
Late to this thread but prayers sent for a full and speedy recovery

Even if you don’t believe in prayers just sending best wishes can show someone that you care and help them pull through in difficult times knowing they have the support. That goes for anything from surgery to depression and extends not only to the person but to their family as well.

I’ll leave it at that as this isn’t the proper thread to start a pissing match over beliefs or money

We’re a family here and it’s ok to help and support each other or just keep quiet if we don’t agree with certain aspects of others approach