• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please pray for Marc

Thanks for keeping us informed, Frank. I'm sure I speak for many when I say Marc has been in my thoughts. Enjoyed meeting you both in Tennessee last year and I'll keep praying for a speedy recovery.

Reactions: Beefmanne
I challenge you and anyone who quoted my post calling me a cun+ etc or who made angry reacts to my post to match my offer to Marc & Frank or volunteer a weeks labour if you live stateside. Else you demonstrate the reality of my comments.

@Maggot
@30calDeath @b6graham @Devildog @HogsLife @mtrmn @mkollman74 @Baron23 @msgriff @spife7980 @Milf Dots @Raffy @JustinTX @pmclaine @vh20 @Bender @lariat @FuhQ @stemikel

View attachment 8212322
You need to get a reality check brother. Financially people can give help, but no matter how much you pay the best doctor, it doesn't always mean a positive or desired outcome. Just because you don't recognize the experiences of others as real, it doesn't mean they haven't had real and tangible effects from the power of prayer. You choose to live and believe as you do, that's fine. But you come to this thread acting as a destroyer, not as a builder. If you were acting in charity you would add your part and let others add to it without looking for a way to tear down what many have come to learn as fact. Making this all about you and your contribution is childish and selfish.

IMG_3234.jpeg

Marc got a visit from his best friend

Great to hear that he doing good enough for visitors.
Is Marc up in Alaska or is he down in Mississippi ?