• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please pray for my wife

1666901905150.jpeg

Done!

We’re in the hospital now and she’s not doing well. Not getting into details, but I know how powerful prayer is. Please pray for my wife.

Thank you all for the prayers. Docs are still struggling trying to find what’s wrong.

On another note, If you have an order that you placed recently, it likely won’t go out until next week. I appreciate your patience.

Prayers sent, hope everything works out for you, your wife and rest of the family. Take care.

Mathew 18:19 - “I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.

My prayer for you is that your wife will be healed and that God will comfort you and give you strength as you face this storm. May you have peace that surpasses all understanding!

Damm, sorry to hear this!

Prayers for your wife, your family and for you Chris. I know how hard it is sitting in a hospital waiting on word, test results, and what course of action needs to be taken to help a loved one.

Hang in there, be vigilant, and remain hopeful!

Bill