• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*PLEASE READ* User Survey for Site Feedback

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hi all! We're working on making improvements to the site and wanted to hear what you guys think. So anything about buy-sell-trade, the community, media, even the smallest bug, we want to know about it. We will take all this feedback and make a plan for how to move forward and work all of these changes into the site.

So get to it! Check out the survey

–If you have any issues viewing the survey, let me know.

Google Account required? Non-starter.
    ditto
    Any social media account required is NON-starter.
    More ditto

If you were to enable some sort of 'straight-access' with our own membership account/sign-in/whatever-you-call-it from HERE, for a survey about HERE, then I and many others would be all over that.

In this day and age of modern technology, space travel, deep-hole mining, and nuclear brain surgery,,, it shouldn't be too hard at all to enable the check-box to say 'yes', correct?

(oh come on,,, that was FUNNY)

We're a big-tech suspicious bunch here, and we don't even have tin foil hats. Well, most of us don't. Okay, a few of us don't. Fools...

Make it a Survey Monkey and we'll fill it out. I've done those several times and you can make them ask for as much or as little info as you need. I think screen name here would be sufficient, and Frank already has our emails for anything more.

If you don't get it fixed, or if I just don't see it and check it out, here's my little input for the site:

Let us toggle on/off the damn sticky threads. I'm tired of instantly scrolling past everything in there when I arrive at page one of a forum. It's getting insane, especially the Bolt Action Rifle forum.

Why in the fuck we need fifteen fucking bolt action sticky threads is beyond me. If it's that damn popular, it will stay on top on its own.

Reactions: geek65
    @alexj-12 Thanks for soliciting direct input/feedback from us... Any chance we can install a “swipe to delete” feature for watched threads?

I frequently find myself clicking into the thread by accident instead of placing a check into the little box. Each time I do that l must hit the back button and start all over again. On a regular computer it’s no big deal but can be very tricky when using the site on my phone which is the vast majority of the time.

Reactions: alexj-12
    @alexj-12 Thanks for soliciting direct input/feedback from us... Any chance we can install a “swipe to delete” feature for watched threads?

I frequently find myself clicking into the thread by accident instead of placing a check into the little box. Each time I do that l must hit the back button and start all over again. On a regular computer it’s no big deal but can be very tricky when using the site on my phone which is the vast majority of the time.
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll make note of this and see if this is something we can implement.

Reactions: nn8734
    Today:
    Hi there! It should be fixed and no longer require sign in. Let me know if you still are having trouble with it.

Also Today:
    Hi, I'm sorry the survey is no longer open. I closed it about an hour ago as it's been running for a week. If you have any feedback feel free to tell me here or through private message