• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PLEASE READ

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
while everyone is getting their underwear in bunches because the noob "OilyOwl" is posting in the threads, please relax. Its the person that everyone refers to as "Nobody" relax gents. He is back

Re: PLEASE READ

We knew that, his prose always gives him away, it's got a certain sting...I mean ring...to it.

I figured it out about 145 posts ago.

Glad to see the ol' boy back. Many is the thread he has brought color and philosophy to.

Looking forward to the pics.

Good to see you back, OOwl.

Fav quote from the Hide-Member-Formerly-Known-As-Nobody: "I do get most horned up when POI and POA intersect."

I still don't understand why people like him and glad he's back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jburt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand why people like him and glad he's back. </div></div>

its because you have not been here long enough to appreciate the finer points of life.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jburt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand why people like him and glad he's back. </div></div>

its because you have not been here long enough to appreciate the finer points of life..... </div></div>

LOL....he can sure get 'em wound up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jburt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand why people like him and glad he's back. </div></div>

its because you have not been here long enough to appreciate the finer points of life..... </div></div>

I guess so

I'm thinking it's his beauty,brawn,brilliance and riveting personality.

Thoughts?

I feel sorta bad about horning everyone up,but I'm powerless to control the allure.

I just hope Oily will be allowed to stay for a bit...even as he crushes noobies. He so eloquently asserts what everyone ponders and few vocalize. Welcome back!

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jburt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still don't understand why people like him and glad he's back. </div></div>

Once you get to know him he's like William Shakespeare, Charlton Heston and a kid with turrets all rolled into one. What's not to like!

Apparently, Frank thinks this is what is good for his site. More power to him, it's his house.

...you know it's just a matter of time before Oily and Piston Pete lock antlers. I must admit that I hope Oily stays unbanned long enough for that. Sure to be an epic thread...

2d0ifc4.jpg

Stay tuned and keep the popcorn on simmer
laugh.gif

In fairness...I roll more like this.

Sept_RR_stams_Trout.jpg

Just sayin'.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Once you get to know him he's like William Shakespeare, Charlton Heston and a kid with turrets all rolled into one. What's not to like! </div></div>

He does have a way with words!

Ya its Halibut, about 250 maybe 275lb, Owl am i right? Besides thats why us Alaskan giggle when you lower 48ers talk about fish.

Hey, I only fished for fish with funny names like Hapu'upu'u, Opaka'paka, Onaga, Papio, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. Never caught a Humu'humu'nuku'nuku'apu'aa though. I never caught anything with eyes on one side, but a few had some seriously long assed sharp teeth!

That's a friggin' monster halibut. I'll be impressed if you tell us you took it with a spear gun free diving.
laugh.gif