• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Please sign petition to declare martial law

OP you might be more successful at starting a petition to put women back in the kitchen.... just saying !

Martial law, why not start with Kristallnacht? The Jews are behind it all, e.g., pandemics, social injustice, cultural decline, capitalism, Marxism, Communism, poisoned wells, etc.

Bam....exactly. How many of the keyboard rangers here will do anything more than gripe and look at their cache of guns claiming "Oh just wait till they come for mine...I will show them." Meanwhile the democrats are planning scheming and acting on their Marxist ideas. How many have even bothered to try and educate their own children on what it took for our founding fathers to establish this country. Wake up America. When the democrats overload the SCOTUS and add more Senators via DC and PR statehood and they control all three branches what will be your options? Ounce of prevention now or full pound of chaos later. Now we have the true debate started.
Are you fucking retarded?

Reactions: Lunchbox27
you misspelled Chode
How many times will grifters like Lin Wood show you that you are a fool before you stop defending them and just believe that you are really what they think you are?

Reactions: ditter
i was bs'ing with a friend the other day about how this site (hes not a gun guy) has become home to the right wing tin foil crowd

as we spoke for a minute he brought up a good point along the lines of..

people on the right see all dems as bleeding heart libs like AOC/BLM etc

he then said people on the left must see all gun owners and far right wingers as "those guys your explaining"

it actually made a lot of sense in a way i never thought about

just food for thought

and as said above and on several threads every day... over the last 6 months this site has become a home for retarded shit posts on a daily basis

edit spelling as usual

How many times will grifters like Lin Wood show you that you are a fool before you stop defending them and just believe that you are really what they think you are?

Curious, why do you say Lin Wood is a grifter?

Serious question.

Curious, why do you say Lin Wood is a grifter?

Serious question.
His history is awful. He has been sued several times by associates. His chosen partner in the Rittenhouse case has been sued over and over by associates. As somebody who has dealt with a lot of lawyers over the years, that is a really bad sign.

On top of that, he was a big part of a primary challenge to Thomas Massie, who may be the best conservative in the house, with Wood supporting a gun controller while Massie is probably the best 2a guy around. Not to mention his long history of voting Democrat and supporting Democrats.

Most of all, though, the guy is an ambulance chaser. Which is fine, it is a necessary part of the legal process, but both murder defense and election law are very specialized branches of law, and ones he has no business in when the stakes are so high. Any lawyer with morals (I know, I know) and his specialty would stay as far away as possible from cases like that if he wants the client in question to get the best representation. That he doesn't shows that the show, these cases, are all about him, and not about the client or the issue.

I know, he did a good job for the kid from Kentucky. But remember, that is his specialty, so it makes sense.

ETA: Every administration in DC develops grifters like this. The Clintons were probably the most notorious for it. Root for them when they are doing good for you, but don't let them fool you into thinking they are something other than they are.

Noted.
Thx.

Speaking of ambulance chasers, I was an inadvertent passenger on an ambulance chase once.
My BIL, who's a lawyer in El Paso, and when I was visiting my sister years ago we were coming back from the store and he saw an ambulance running hot going to a call. The chase was on. Those fuckers really do exist.

Last edited:
In all fairness to Lin Wood when "accused" of being a Democrat - and yes, he corrected his 2030 typo to 2020 a bit later (and that was $650k, btw) -

In all fairness to Lin Wood when "accused" of being a Democrat - and yes, he corrected his 2030 typo to 2020 a bit later (and that was $650k, btw) -

Great, so he voted for Clinton and Obama (twice.)

The more pertinent fact is that he is not an election law lawyer, and he is not a murder defense lawyer. He is a grifting publicity whore, who has actively worked against good Republicans. Guys like Thomas Massie. Not the ones you guys accuse of being swamp dwellers, but the ones who are probably more like you than any other guy in DC.

Godd***. Thats a pretty strong accusation by Dan Crenshaw. Thats could be viewed as potentially liabelous, especially when directed at a 'grifter' lawyer as he claims.

DC's stance on the 2nd A isn't exactly squeaky clean either.

I like Lin Wood. If you want to point the dirty end of the stick at some dbl agent thats working for the other side you don't have to look any farther than William Barr. I'll bet a dollar to a dime he voted for Biden.

DONE. Now leave me alone I have to sharpen my Cherokee tomahawk and put new flint in my muskets.

Yeah, the term "grifter" is thrown around the internet too loosely these days.

I'll focus on the message, rather than pick apart the messenger.

At least Lin Wood has the cojones to admit when he was wrong - a rare quality these days.

Godd***. Thats a pretty strong accusation by Dan Crenshaw. Thats could be viewed as potentially liabelous, especially when directed at a 'grifter' lawyer as he claims.

DC's stance on the 2nd A isn't exactly squeaky clean either.

I like Lin Wood. If you want to point the dirty end of the stick at some dbl agent thats working for the other side you don't have to look any farther than William Barr. I'll bet a dollar to a dime he voted for Biden.

So, basically you guys like people who tell you what you want to hear, regardless of how batshit insane it might be? Do you not see how unhealthy that is, how vulnerable it makes you to garbage?

Ah yes. The Anointed One, the only dispenser of truth & the correct mindset, lectures the ignorant, unhealthy, unwashed herd.

Reminds me of someone else.

So, basically you guys like people who tell you what you want to hear, regardless of how batshit insane it might be? Do you not see how unhealthy that is, how vulnerable it makes you to garbage?

Ah yes. The Anointed One, the only dispenser of truth & the correct mindset, lectures the ignorant, unhealthy, unwashed herd.

Reminds me of someone else.

You literally just proved his point.

You guys complain about censorship, yet you ridicule and bully anyone that comes here with another opinion.

You chimed in right on cue.
As I expected.
Literally.
Oh yeah - I referred Obama as the original Anointed One.
Interesting that you juxtaposed yourself as such, by thinking I referred to you.

You literally just proved his point.

You guys complain about censorship, yet you ridicule and bully anyone that comes here with another opinion.

Last edited: