• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Please Stop

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Listen

This is my forum, I make the rules who can stay and who can go,

I talk with different people all the time, who, when, where, how and why on this forum is up to me, not you

Stop attacking people you don't agree with for no reason than attacking people and causing drama

For people who don't like drama you sure do stir a lot of it up. I work on the back side to repair relationships and you guys just turn around and want to fuck them back up, why because you picked Team Twilight over Team Werewolf or whatever the fuck those movies were.

So please stop, if I see you are part of the problem, expect to be taxed

Last edited:
    Is TNVC being let back in ? I don’t even like them bit it would seem fair.

Also. Is the guy with the Raptar cable being made whole ? Cause I thought those shenanigans caused Perma bans ?

Also have you considered encouraging me. Cause the discouragement is another WiTF moment

D672AC02-E01D-4BB5-96FC-40081DF8D727.gif
    C20D7857-ADB9-4E3A-A217-CE0887B6CF36.gif
    EFBE18C5-A2C8-4141-A08A-21170466185D.gif
    6A00CA38-80EA-45AF-8AE1-58B7A4FF79D3.gif

Deersniper!!!!

Holy crap, Frank’s been busy with bridge repair lately!
    ^^^ And we know this place is full of experts on repairing bridges...

Loud and clear HMFWIC...

Cheers,

Sirhr

It's always the cunts on my ignore list, what'd I miss this time?

I like TNVC, they ship fast and I thought their stance on the Team Wendy thing was:

ok-all.gif

It's always the cunts on my ignore list, what'd I miss this time?

I like TNVC, they ship fast and I thought their stance on the Team Wendy thing was:

ok-all.gif
    TNVC rocks. I understand why some other vendors hate on them and drag them through the mud, but they endure and the haters fade away.

They ain’t perfect, but we’re better off with them than without them.

Reactions: rlsmith1
    I’ll never understand some folks need to engage. If they’re what you think they are, they won’t be back for long since they’ll mess up and get tossed again, if not then maybe they’re worth reconsidering.

See if the duck still quacks before breaking out the shotgun!