• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pleased with Savage MKII-TR

Huklebry

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2011
880.jpg

So far I've added a Vector Raptor 4-14X50, bipod, sling and a bunch of ammo types.

I've had it for about a month and have shot about 2000 rounds through it. Just getting comfortable.

I shot the target below yesterday with Ely Match.
878.jpg

Re: Pleased with Savage MKII-TR

Sorry the first picture was truncated.
862.jpg

The target was shot at 25 yds (Via Nikon 550 LRF),90-95*F, 5-7 mph wind mostly at my back.

I shot the target while sitting on a folding chair, bipod on sturdy table, nothing super pro...

now that I'm confident in my ammo I'll move the distance out to 50 yds and repeat. Might need a different target for 50yds, this one might be extra difficult. Any suggestions?

4-16x50? Shoot that target. No problems at all. I shoot my 4-16 sightron at 50 yards for the smack the smiley contest. No problems at all on "litle" targets.

I believe Nike said it best, "Just do it".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Situation Normal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No fliers... all 10's... That's some nice shooting! </div></div>

Real nice!

Thanks, the rifle fits my needs and has preformed as expected. I need to adjust the trigger down, I haven't touched it yet, it's probably 4.5-5 lbs out of the box.

I need to adjust my trigger down too. Nice shooting though! Have any plans to join in on the rimfire comps here?