• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plotting a murder at town hall

Out of the avg 12 million arrests a year in this country about 800 result in deadly force - that’s all deadly force incidents of which under 4% are unjustified. We are looking in the thousandths of a percent of all arrests in this country are unjustified yet when one happens in bfe it gets huge play everywhere. So yes it feels like they are becoming common when the opposite is true.

Out of the avg 12 million arrests a year in this country about 800 result in deadly force - that’s all deadly force incidents of which under 4% are unjustified. We are looking in the thousandths of a percent of all arrests in this country are unjustified yet when one happens in bfe it gets huge play everywhere. So yes it feels like they are becoming common when the opposite is true.
You're new to all this "being alive in 2023" thing aren't you ?

Registered a couple weeks ago, 5 posts.

Cop in the real world....for how long now ?
How many *incidents* have you personally buried ?

Reactions: 338dude and Jumper
You are probably right. I mean really? Elected officials and the local police plotting to kill a few people that were being mean to them shouldn't be reported. Reporting on stuff like that takes away space that could be used to cover the ultra maga bad guys.

Go sell your BS somewhere else, the data provided by the police that police themselves LOL fuck off.

My neck of the woods (almost...I'm actually further out in the country). Idabell is getting to be too much of north Texas anyway.

It is the epitome of FAFO out here. Those cops are just blowhards, because the true bumpkins will simply kill someone and dispose of the body without saying a word. Meth overdoses, drug deals gone bad, thieves getting caught...they just end up in a shallow grave in the woods. Nobody misses them. No bills, or Facebook to notice they disappeared.

I'd be willing to bet there are just as many bodies out here as there are in the desert near Vegas.

Well, that escalated quickly. I love the Hide.
Also, beat me to it, I'll remove my post.

Reactions: Jumper
You are probably right. I mean really? Elected officials and the local police plotting to kill a few people that were being mean to them shouldn't be reported. Reporting on stuff like that takes away space that could be used to cover the ultra maga bad guys.
Like those psychopaths that drive around with a license plate light out. There’s no reason those “people” should be allowed to exist

1681822554445.jpeg

Old man yell’s at computer program about not understanding the future

Finally the voice of reason - the light in a darkened room.
I’m glad someone told us that pigs doing pig stuff is actually not as bad as we think it is - like planning to murder journalists and their kids . Everyone can just kiss the ring and back the blue again and never ever ever question their actions again .

This guy must be new - he’s so cute 🥰.

In how many of these "rare" bad instances has the leo been held as accountable as your average citizen?

Seems like not alot.

That's the real issue

• Sad
Reactions: 338dude and Maggot
Finally the voice of reason - the light in a darkened room.
I’m glad someone told us that pigs doing pig stuff is actually not as bad as we think it is - like planning to murder journalists and their kids . Everyone can just kiss the ring and back the blue again and never ever ever question their actions again .

This guy must be new - he’s so cute 🥰.
This shit is alive an well all over America. Check out the Lonoke County Arkansas jailer's doing's a few years back.

www.prisonlegalnews.org › news › 2006Arkansas Mayor, Sheriff, Wife Jailed for Burglary, Drugs, Sex ...

On February 6, 2006, just weeks after Lonoke Arkansas Mayor Thomas Privett, 68, and Sheriff Jay Campbell, 46, admitted to a state monitoring committee that they had illegally used state prisoners

• Haha
Reactions: FWoo45
My neck of the woods (almost...I'm actually further out in the country). Idabell is getting to be too much of north Texas anyway.

It is the epitome of FAFO out here. Those cops are just blowhards, because the true bumpkins will simply kill someone and dispose of the body without saying a word. Meth overdoses, drug deals gone bad, thieves getting caught...they just end up in a shallow grave in the woods. Nobody misses them. No bills, or Facebook to notice they disappeared.

I'd be willing to bet there are just as many bodies out here as there are in the desert near Vegas.

Seems to be the same deal with any of the 'borderland' or 'outback' areas of the world. Northern China from Lower Mongolia to the forested granite hills of Manchuria is the same exact way. The boondocks. Pipe shotguns are a big thing. Horses and pickup trucks outside the gas station. And yes, a definite FAFO attitude.

N

Never buried anything and I spent 8 years as a military cop, 23 as a civilian officer and 10 more as a defense investigator but of course your question identified you your motives regardless. What you is dispute the facts.

Go sell your BS somewhere else, the data provided by the police that police themselves LOL fuck off.
Lol he yells into the wind. When you yell bs without your own research take your seat in the corner. I am used insults from those with no clue. Come back with some research otherwise it’s just verbal diarrhea ... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Government out here is just as corrupt as the one in DC...the profit margins are just .001 as large.

It is like stepping back in time 100 years.
There’s a pretty big circle of area around there that stays well within the same SOP. I grew up in Polk County, Arkansas and seen a lot of the same stories play out there

Reactions: diggler1833
Lol he yells into the wind. When you yell bs without your own research take your seat in the corner. I am used insults from those with no clue. Come back with some research otherwise it’s just verbal diarrhea ... ;)

Seems that you yell into the wind yourself. Bad boy, no more jelly doughnuts for you.

On average, police in the United States shoot and kill more than 1,000 people every year, according to an ongoing analysis by The Washington Post.

After Michael Brown, an unarmed Black man, was killed in 2014 by police in Ferguson, Mo., a Post investigation found that data reported to the FBI on fatal police shootings was undercounted by more than half. That gap has widened in recent years. By 2021, only a third of departments’ fatal shootings appeared in the FBI database.

This is largely because local police departments are not required to report these incidents to the federal government. Also compounding the problem: an updated FBI system for reporting data and confusion among local law enforcement about reporting responsibilities.

As part of its investigation, The Post began in 2015 to log every person shot and killed by an on-duty police officer in the United States. Since then, reporters have recorded thousands of deaths. In 2022, The Post updated its database to standardize and publish the names of the police agencies involved in each shooting to better measure accountability at the department level.

How 2023 compares with previous calendar years​

The number of fatal police shootings has risen slightly in recent years. Police killed the highest number of people on record in 2022.

Reactions: theLBC
Seems that you yell into the wind yourself. Bad boy, no more jelly doughnuts for you.

On average, police in the United States shoot and kill more than 1,000 people every year, according to an ongoing analysis by The Washington Post.

After Michael Brown, an unarmed Black man, was killed in 2014 by police in Ferguson, Mo., a Post investigation found that data reported to the FBI on fatal police shootings was undercounted by more than half. That gap has widened in recent years. By 2021, only a third of departments’ fatal shootings appeared in the FBI database.

This is largely because local police departments are not required to report these incidents to the federal government. Also compounding the problem: an updated FBI system for reporting data and confusion among local law enforcement about reporting responsibilities.

As part of its investigation, The Post began in 2015 to log every person shot and killed by an on-duty police officer in the United States. Since then, reporters have recorded thousands of deaths. In 2022, The Post updated its database to standardize and publish the names of the police agencies involved in each shooting to better measure accountability at the department level.

The number of fatal police shootings has risen slightly in recent years. Police killed the highest number of people on record in 2022.
1656032590373.gif

Facts don't matter. They have their truth

• Haha

Lol it also caused the doj department of statistics to acquire and collate these incidents independent of police. I was hoping somebody might mention lol. Now go hump somebody else’s leg..

Lets not even go into the police shootings, lets try some simple lets go to the police for help.

People have to pay 200K for Smurfs lack of investigative skills.

One example of the million or so vids, lets not start researching local news reports.

1681862027872.jpeg

Lol it also caused the doj department of statistics to acquire and collate these incidents independent of police. I was hoping somebody might mention lol. Now go hump somebody else’s leg..
You are kinda sensitive for all that you claim to have been.

Lol, asking the fucking FBI to investigate anyone’s malfeasance is hilarious. Pardon me if I remain a tad skeptical

Is it mandatory for LE to provide the FBI or DOJ use of force statistics????

Dam it man, wipe your mouf after eating that Boston cream doughnut need to keep up the appearance.

You are kinda sensitive for all that you claim to have been.
Hardly. Just like the truth to be out there on occasion. So as I posted it’s now the doj collecting data and if you’re point is the 22 data was slightly higher could that not be from new reporting as well as a higher incidences of people shooting cops. Hint - research it because that’s exactly but hey, my mistakes here are legion lol. First of all I expected adults on the forum and second that they cared about truth but at least you did some research and whoever mentioned Michael brown apparently doesn’t mention local, state and federal grand juries exonerated him. The bottom line is that there will always be some bad cops. They hire from the human race. So you all have a good night and if you have the guts, try the job yourselves. But wth I wouldn’t want to seem sensitive for actually trying to educate ..

Hardly. Just like the truth to be out there on occasion. So as I posted it’s now the doj collecting data and if you’re point is the 22 data was slightly higher could that not be from new reporting as well as a higher incidences of people shooting cops. Hint - research it because that’s exactly but hey, my mistakes here are legion lol. First of all I expected adults on the forum and second that they cared about truth but at least you did some research and whoever mentioned Michael brown apparently doesn’t mention local, state and federal grand juries exonerated him. The bottom line is that there will always be some bad cops. They hire from the human race. So you all have a good night and if you have the guts, try the job yourselves. But wth I wouldn’t want to seem sensitive for actually trying to educate ..
"If you have the guts, try the job yourself"
Bwaaaahahaha, that's beautiful.
Personify the stereotype much?
Ummm, trash collection is way more dangerous as well as fishing and those poor bastards don't carry guns, pepper spray, tasers, nightsticks.
Gtfohwts

Government out here is just as corrupt as the one in DC...the profit margins are just .001 as large.

It is like stepping back in time 100 years.
I grew up near the moonshining capital of the country, at one time, Franklin County Virginia. There was even a movie about one family, the Bondurant Brothers. It wasnt wise to stumble into somebody's still. Folks was know'd to disapeah.

LAWLESS | The Story of The Bondurant Family - YouTube​

1681864818823.png
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com › watch

12:46

LAWLESS is available now on Digital, Blu-ray Disc and DVD.They were brothers who became outlaws, and outlaws who became heroes.
YouTube · ANNAPURNA · Mar 24, 2017

Reactions: GOONrep75
Government men are the last men to speak truth. No decent man would ever “try the job” of serving and protecting the corrupt gov’t. Men with integrity wouldn’t work in the public sector to begin with. That’s for leeches and scumbags, one step below welfare rats.

Reactions: gigamortis

Got a coworker who spent a decent amount of time living in Broken Bow... His opinion concurs.

Mike

Reactions: diggler1833
most of the people and all of the money for the fake witmer kidnapping came from the fed side.
most of the proud boys that showed up on jan 6 were feds or fed lackeys.
the heads of the cia, fbi, doj, state department and most media companies tried to frame trump for collusion.
when law enforcement at the highest levels are corrupt, who ya gonna call?

Well the governor just called on all 4 county officials to resign.

The sheriff is calling for the person whom recorded the meeting to arrested and charged with Oklahomas wire tap act .
Oddly enough the person whom made the recording is the same person the sheriff and township officials were planing to kill. But so far the sheriff hasn’t called for any arrests in the murder plot

• Haha

Here is a 6 hour old live stream of these events . More info - like the desire by those involved to lynch people and possibly talking about a female they killed cut up and burned . Good stuff I’m sure darkrider will get a hard-on by the serving and protecting going on . BTB .

Lets not even go into the police shootings, lets try some simple lets go to the police for help.

People have to pay 200K for Smurfs lack of investigative skills.

One example of the million or so vids, lets not start researching local news reports.

View attachment 8123163

In all fairness to police everywhere I don’t think Arizona is a good example. We’re a low IQ, highly aggressive desert neanderthal state and if it weren’t for the steady stream oldsters moving here the whole place would collapse.

In all fairness to police everywhere I don’t think Arizona is a good example. We’re a low IQ, highly aggressive desert neanderthal state and if it weren’t for the steady stream oldsters moving here the whole place would collapse.
AZ is one of the states that actively recruits people fried from other departments as well as hiring “Brady list “ officers. Me and my wife just watched a documentary on it - AZ was one of the pilot states in the project. Hire was outs and pay them less . On the documentary they talked of lots of example but two that stood out - one guy fired from 2 different departments inside 500 days now working in Tempe I believe. And the another county had a “professional standards” staff Sargent who’d had problems - law suits or resigned from like 4 departments across like 3 states in 15 years . Terrifying. The old adage “ya get what ya pay for “

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC and NoDopes
"If you have the guts, try the job yourself"
Bwaaaahahaha, that's beautiful.
Personify the stereotype much?
Ummm, trash collection is way more dangerous as well as fishing and those poor bastards don't carry guns, pepper spray, tasers, nightsticks.
Gtfohwts
First of all for fatalities you are correct but why? Because well vests are #1 reason. 2 wars basically tripling medical saves of gun shot wounds is another. Further, for non fatal injuries from attacks with firearm, edged weapon, blunt object And hands, fists and feet numbered over 60,000 last year - far beyond any of those other careers, which is why if you are incapable of analyzing or understanding data, best not to post. Most importantly any grown man that starts a sentence with BeHaha etc is not worth reading in total. Lol must have been a marine. Maybe we could get a crayon icon?

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
First of all for fatalities you are correct but why? Because well vests are #1 reason. 2 wars basically tripling medical saves of gun shot wounds is another. Further, for non fatal injuries from attacks with firearm, edged weapon, blunt object And hands, fists and feet numbered over 60,000 last year - far beyond any of those other careers, which is why if you are incapable of analyzing or understanding data, best not to post. Most importantly any grown man that starts a sentence with BeHaha etc is not worth reading in total. Lol must have been a marine. Maybe we could get a crayon icon?
Maybe we should make you walk. The number one cop killer is car accidents. Since you are the analyst. Maybe you can look up the statistics for how many are injured in auto accidents. (I will add that it should be department policy that you are not allowed to chew gum while walking)
Your hero complex is showing.