• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMAG problems

john_m44

Private
Minuteman
May 30, 2009
missouri
I just put together a LR-308. The problem is I only have two pmags.... Ive had some on B/O since nov. and all of the panic buying I dont care to pay some one the inflated prices. If anyone has <span style="font-weight: bold">one </span> they would sell or I have a couple of 5.56 pmags (new) I would trade.
Ive been having trouble logging on here so email may be better.

Thanks all

Re: PMAG problems

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JeffBox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't there a WTB/WTT section on the forums? </div></div>

Sorry

I thought I needed 100 post.

Have a look here in the Semi-auto forum for a thread on .308 PMAGs. Folks have been trying to track them (with some limited success). If you pay careful attention, you may be able to snag some. I posted yesterday that a place in Washington, PA called Ace's Sporting Goods had plenty for $24/mag. They may still have some if you want to call them to see. As before, I've never tried to order via phone from them and they don't have an online store, so you'll have to call to see if they'll work with you.

You can backorder them from brownells and midwayusa. And other sites.

regards

Just an FYI, I have had a standing backorder with Brownells since Dec. 3 (for a 10-pack, so maybe that's an issue). Even then all their options were backordered. But you never know, maybe they ordered a bunch at some point since then. I've gotten other backordered items from them shipped sometimes within a few days. Perhaps they just keep some things backordered rather than in stock. I'd try several places.

A couple more: www.ustacticalsupply.com (talked them on the phone and while they were out, they are a regional distributor and the guy was straight up...no BS). SWFA will put you in a line (hopefully not longer than the SS 1-6 line!). Some, like Palmetto will not do backorders. But if they have them, then at least you know you're ordering something other than vapor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JAAM12</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can backorder them from brownells and midwayusa. And other sites.

regards </div></div>

I have them on B/O since late nov. I was hopping to find one or two more.