• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pmags $25

i went to a few gun stores last friday and saw pmags for 25 a pop. it's funny that 25 bucks seems to sound a little better now after all the price gouging. im still waiting for the 10 for 100.00 black friday deals

Looks like they are back in stock and they lowered the price to $22 now. I guess most of the panic buying is done and maybe prices will continue to drop back to normal

Looks like they are back in stock and they lowered the price to $22 now. I guess most of the panic buying is done and maybe prices will continue to drop back to normal

I was in Ray's Hardware and Sporting Goods store near downtown Dallas today and it appears as though they didn't get that memo. They have their 30 and 20 round Pmags priced at a whooping 59.00 each, that is the highest i have seen in metroplex.

I was in Ray's Hardware and Sporting Goods store near downtown Dallas today and it appears as though they didn't get that memo. They have their 30 and 20 round Pmags priced at a whooping 59.00 each, that is the highest i have seen in metroplex.

Rays has a very good selection, but they are unrealistic price wise on everything! It did not start with this current panic either.

Rays is still bending people over, but they did that before the madness. I don't give them my business unless I have to.