• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pmags in stock for $20

Re: Pmags in stock for $20

just go to smith&wesson.com then on-line store. Click AR15 magazines.

I ordered 3, got e-mail from them but they have not charged my card yet. So will see.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two is enough? Don't shoot it much do you? </div></div>
I do shoot it, but I guess I don't do mag dumps like some. I honestly rarely load it with more than 10 rounds!

I came from the bolt gun world though, and just got my AR a couple months ago.... So maybe I'm still missing something!

Some guys just called and the rep told them that they are now on backorder and their website doesn't update. Oh well. In guessing they will have an exponentially smaller backorder than a place like midway tho,..

I ordered on the 27th got a return email but still no charge and no shipment info. Wonder if and when these will ever ship? I bet the sold 5,000,000 of the damn things. PG