• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMAGS in stock

Re: PMAGS in stock

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Can't ship 30 rounders to MD so I have been looking for the 20's.

I dont know I just checked out their site. Looks like they have everything in stock including AR15 lowers. Sounds too good to be true but of course wish it is true.

Thanks for posting. Never heard of them but they will being getting more business from me because I respect the fact they didn't jack the prices up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BullzeyeNJ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know I just checked out their site. Looks like they have everything in stock including AR15 lowers. Sounds too good to be true but of course wish it is true.</div></div>

Maybe so, but at this point honestly, what's the worst that could happen? Worth taking the jump because you're not charged until they ship anyways.

Any of you guys get an email confirmation that you ordered from them?

To anyone who cares...I've been looking into deals for a while now and saw this site some time ago...There is no live inventory for the website and he is cleaned out...It is a 1 man operation that is this guys side job. Feel free to throw your creditcard info to the wind.

However when signing back into the evaluate my order's status it reads..."This order is marked as Awaiting Payment" sounds like back order to me

If its too good to be true...IT PROBABLY IS!
wink.gif

I also saw that Delta Three site about a week ago and called (repeatedly) re: mags and other stuff that "appeared" to be available. No dice, gents. The shelves are as empty as an anorexic's stomach. Its possible (albeit unlikely) that you might get a backorder before the $#!T hits the fan, but I wouldn't bank on it.

As noted above ammotogo.com appears to also have them claiming "real time inventory" and in stock.

20rds at $26.95 a piece and 30s at $34.95

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StayHidden</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As noted above ammotogo.com appears to also have them claiming "real time inventory" and in stock.

20rds at $26.95 a piece and 30s at $34.95
</div></div>

They go as high as $47...

I wrote them yesterday and asked if they were in stock or if any orders placed were going on a list for back orders.

This is what they said,

"That product is currently "OUT OF STOCK", but on order......We do not bill credit cards until we ship.... , you are basically standing in line...Best guess ETA, could be as soon as 30 days, maybe as much as a 90 days....If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail .....DT"

I have called, emailed, and called...... And emailed. I can't even get a response. I'm a bit irritated. F-tard ought to at least say sorry I'm out.

My friend ordered and found out they weren't in stock and got in touch with him via email. He said the guy was an asshole. I can't get him on the phone or via email. I'm just going to cancel my debit card and get a new one. Fuck that guy.