• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories PMAGS w/window

I am the one catching shit, maybe you can all PM him and say thanks for the laugh!!!

You're definitely taking this beating about the head and shoulders in stride ;)

You were a bit naive, but still the victim in all this. I can't believe someone would destroy their reputation here over $150 in pmags. Now if they were KAC mags :)

Wow, the posts come in so fast I can’t keep up so I’ll just go ahead and defend myself and read later.... my wife just had our second set of twin boys (prematurely) and we are still in the hospital. Were feeding both every 3hrs (bottle), pumping directly after that, and cleaning the machine and that leaves about 45min-1hr to get a nap in between feedings. I hope to be discharged this evening or in the morning and can send payment. Yes I’ve been a member for 12yrs and have had numerous big purchases and several thousand dollar transactions with no problems..... I see I missed responding to one PM and this is what happens..... blasted! Well if I need banned that’s fine but keep my acct open long enough I can pay this man as his info is in pm.... wow! Probably the cheapest thing I’ve ever bought on this site too! I will make it my absolute purpose in life to send you that $150...... hell I’ll even spring for overnight shipping through ups!

Just for the non-believers..... my boys are doing just fine!

Attachments

• 8F4C8651-C094-416C-9305-0A6F1E0E3075.jpeg
    8F4C8651-C094-416C-9305-0A6F1E0E3075.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 5C19B61F-5E99-4B0B-BDE5-0506BADB0492.jpeg
    5C19B61F-5E99-4B0B-BDE5-0506BADB0492.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 080D5C5C-2A22-45A6-908E-CB63AE0D0AE8.jpeg
    080D5C5C-2A22-45A6-908E-CB63AE0D0AE8.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 49
I take it seller didn't want to go the PayPal route?

Sometimes getting down to the post office can be a bit of a problem during work hours.

Reactions: TEXA$$TEEL
Jesus, man!!! 402 West Beech #666 (as in, apartment number?)

Does this look like a multi-family dwelling to you?

View attachment 7247175

Oilfield town.... it was literally the last PO Box they had available and the ol lady’s there love to give me hell about it.... for some reason ups or fedex won’t deliver to a PO Box but if I lost the address the deliver fine and the lady’s just hold it for me

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
I take it seller didn't want to go the PayPal route?

Sometimes getting down to the post office can be a bit of a problem during work hours.

Yessir, Yea as much as PayPal hates guns they sure make payment easy

Someone well off needs to create a PayPal like service that is gun friendly

Spoke with the seller and this should be put to rest.... I see his side as I’d be the first to jump on someone for non payment too and join the bash band wagon..... Bottom line: I was late sending my payment and that’s not cool no matter what the circumstances are and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone and for those that like the excitement sorry no scams here.... my wife would literally divorce me if she knew how much of my money has flowed through this site!?

Alas, I was thinking I'd scored my first long game scammer. The one who signs up and patiently waits for 11 or 12 years for just the right deal so they can take their$150 and vanish to the Caribbean.

There's always tomorrow. Anything's possible in this place. Never say never.

@colt77845, Congratulations on the new additions to the family albeit sooner than expected.
Prayers for them and your family as you navigate through these life changing events and circumstances.
Thanks for checking in.

Colt, I think you should make DMP the Godfather to your twins to make up for this high end mishap.

glad colt didn't increase his offshore bank accounts with the scam of the century and hope DMP still learned his lesson here.

• Haha
Colt...
How are your boys doing? Do you mind me asking how early they were born?

Ive been through the whole preemie baby thing with outcomes on both ends of the spectrum. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to that has been there too.

Take care.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and prayers! Payment is in the mail and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused

UPS overnight apparently isn’t overnight out of Carlsbad but it’s in the mail!

Attachments

• 444F047D-AD4B-487C-894A-09A26E910D74.jpeg
    444F047D-AD4B-487C-894A-09A26E910D74.jpeg
    353.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 27DF36B8-9D3C-4FAA-83DB-1896DBC848E6.jpeg
    27DF36B8-9D3C-4FAA-83DB-1896DBC848E6.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 43
Colt...
How are your boys doing? Do you mind me asking how early they were born?

Ive been through the whole preemie baby thing with outcomes on both ends of the spectrum. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to that has been there too.

Take care.

My wife went into pre-term labor at 31wks this time and we had to bring her to Lubbock because Carlsbad wasn’t equipped for twins that young. Well we got the contractions to stop after a couple days and were discharged. I kept my wife and mother-in-law in a holiday inn for 3.5wks before Carlsbad would agree to deliver her so we brought her back and delivered in Carlsbad. This set was 34wks when they delivered. Better than the first set at 31wks and the wife had to travel the ferry as we are water locked to Galveston several times a day to feed. I work in the oilfield and work away from home (Crystal Beach, TX) and anyone in the oilfield knows the 7 day a week life and trying to get anything done for yourself working/living in very remote areas.... been 7 days a week since 2010 and nothing but some cool guns to show for it! ?

So far they’ve discharged my wife and one of the boys but are needing the second boy to pass his car seat challenge to make sure his oxygen levels don’t drop. We’re all still at the hospital still as an out patient I guess you’d call it. They’ll test him today again and hopefully we’ll get to take everyone home today or tomorrow

Last edited:
Kids are a challenge. Twins are a bigger challenge. Preemie kids are a bigger challenge and preemie twins are, well you already know. Hang in there, sounds like you got this.
I’ll be sure to say some prayers for you and your family.
Do the new kiddos have names yet?

Very happy for you all.

Thank you brother! Yessir, There are definitely challenging and also the most rewarding thing you can ever be blessed with!

Jase Colton Thomas & Grant Mason Thomas
That’s awesome! Maybe start a new thread in Maggie’s to keep us informed. There are a lot of hard asses with soft hearts all up in here! ✌???

Just got everybody home, fed, and situated! Thank all of you guys for the kind words, prayer, and best wishes! Y’all have definitely been the best bunch of hard asses I’ve had the pleasure of conversing with the past 12yrs!

Attachments

• 73214FAD-81BB-4ED4-AD16-97BBA1B533CE.jpeg
    73214FAD-81BB-4ED4-AD16-97BBA1B533CE.jpeg
    481.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 7B3C3E15-CFA9-4037-B091-61618F69AAB1.jpeg
    7B3C3E15-CFA9-4037-B091-61618F69AAB1.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 5DE58CB5-20A0-4B26-A2EB-C6B8D1E5E519.jpeg
    5DE58CB5-20A0-4B26-A2EB-C6B8D1E5E519.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 4979C1AC-2B28-4C65-AD6D-3EB17EF2DCAC.jpeg
    4979C1AC-2B28-4C65-AD6D-3EB17EF2DCAC.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 49
@DMP - Thanks for being a very good sport on this.
I knew that the chances of a member who had been here for that long scamming someone for $150 were slim to none.
We've all learned that life sometimes jumps up and bites us in the middle of our plans and schedules. I've done a few of these now, and I had a hunch that something had pulled your buyer out of his routine.

The way you handled the ribbing, and being called a "dumbass" says all we need to know about you.
You're one of us! (y)

@colt77845 - That's a beautiful family you have there!
God bless them and you!
Good luck getting back on that interrupted schedule!
You're one of us too! (y)

@DMP - Thanks for being a very good sport on this.
I knew that the chances of a member who had been here for that long scamming someone for $150 were slim to none.
We've all learned that life sometimes jumps up and bites us in the middle of our plans and schedules. I've done a few of these now, and I had a hunch that something had pulled your buyer out of his routine.

The way you handled the ribbing, and being called a "dumbass" says all we need to know about you.
You're one of us! (y)

@colt77845 - That's a beautiful family you have there!
God bless them and you!
Good luck getting back on that interrupted schedule!
You're one of us too! (y)
Thanks 301! It was kind of hard a few times?. I really trust everyone on this forum and felt dumb. I have sold things on a few selling forums and didn't have the same trust as I have here. It might help to make a sticky on suggested procedures for transactions. I felt I needed to show trust to the buyer by doing what I did. I didn't assume otherwise. I am going to get PayPal to make things smoother!
I need some help.
I cannot delete the negative rating I put on Colts history. I am a old retired fart and I cannot figure it out. Thanks!!!

@DMP All good brother! Thank you @Tucker301 for the kind words! I would not hesitate to do sell/buy from anyone on this site with a couple years and some reviews on this site and would probably had shipped without payment on something so inexpensive myself if I were in a time crunch.... we definitely do a good job of weeding out the crap within their first year usually. PayPal is horribly anti-gun but they make it sooo easy to send money.... guess until someone pro-gun with deep pockets makes a service similar we’re stuck.... No harm no foul brother! Thank you all again for the support brothers!!!

God bless this site and all who put up with the BS to keep such a wealth of knowledge going!!!