• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PNTC Glengary,WV Tactical Team Match registration open

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Still some spots left. See peacemakernational.com for registration.

Tom, Cole, Jeremy, Ians etc,
You put on a fantastically run very challenging match this weekend. The facility is truly amazing. Thanks to all of the staff for the hard work and all of the sponsors that made for a great prize table. Congratulations to the Daves for a well deserved win and I look forward to making it back down for more matches this year.

The Capn'

Last edited:
Thanks to those who came out - you all shot well. It was a pleasure to RO for such a great group.
I'm looking forward to shooting and working with everyone again soon.
- Jeremy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks to all the shooters who came out. It was a blast talking to and getting to learn from all of you. Hope to see everybody at PNTC again.

--Zach

Wow what a good match and a Remarkable facility to host shooting events. Congrats to the 3:00AM Daves as well as Ryan and Tom. These teams tore it up, good shooting Men! Was a Great group to have your Daughter around, Thank you all, and we will be back.

I agree - I heard a lot of claims made about PNTC but this being my first trip down there they are absolutely backing them up. I don't use the term "Disneyland" lightly.

Congrats to Dave & Dave. You guys are awesome shooters and great people.

And to my team mate the Cap'n. Nice shooting bro!

I met a lot of new people and the whole crowd was awesome. I was the guy shooting the FDE colored suppressed .223 AR. I certainly got to test it to its limits.

My breakdown:

First of all, the scale of it all. This match took place on several different long distance (1000Y plus) ranges. This allowed for dramatic changes in target placement, wind conditions, wind direction, and terrain features. Almost every stage was in a new location, and featured completely new conditions again. The grounds are gorgeous.

The MD showed talent in taking advantage of the terrain and matching stages and targets to the different features. Targets were clearly marked and there was no confusion. I liked that he spread them out in fairly wide arcs forcing you to move your ass to get on them.

Staff was well organized, knew what they were doing and very professional. They were plenty in number and easy to find. Stage instructions were straightforward, and they kept things moving very well.

Stages were good for a team event. I know I will get heat for this but for the next one, I would request at least one stage with some severe physical activity and maybe test the teams ability to communicate under stress. There are lots of steep hills there to make people climb. ;-) I asked about movers and they are already working on it.

I'm going back for the DMR match at the end of May, and will definitely be attending the big 2 day DMR match.

I would love to see a detailed stage by stage score breakdown for primary/secondary shooters.

--Fargo007

Wow what a good match and a Remarkable facility to host shooting events. Congrats to the 3:00AM Daves as well as Ryan and Tom. These teams tore it up, good shooting Men! Was a Great group to have your Daughter around, Thank you all, and we will be back.

Jon, seeing you and Sydnei shoot together gave me hope for me and my new daughter. Glad you guys had a good time and I look forward to seeing you both again.

Great Match! It was nice to see the rest of the facility as well. PNTC is a world class shooting range. Congrats Dave and Dave.

Kudos to PNTC MD, ROs and staff for putting on a very good, well organized event. The facilities have endless possibilities for this kind of shooting and I can only see comps getting better in the future.

Congrats to Dave and Dave, Ryan and Tom on superlative shooting.

Lets hope some of us ROs get to shoot in the next one. Hint hint nudge nudge Crisco Jeremy and Tom

Lets hope some of us ROs get to shoot in the next one. Hint hint nudge nudge Crisco Jeremy and Tom

lol - clock out, take your hat off and pay the match fee...and you're in. I foresee a potential RSO team match - winner will hold the Peacemaker Cup for a year..... MAYBE ;)

lol - clock out, take your hat off and pay the match fee...and you're in. I foresee a potential RSO team match - winner will hold the Peacemaker Cup for a year..... MAYBE ;)

As a part time employee of team awesome idk if I have the time in grade to take the day off lol. Are you talking about a team match of PNTC employees only? Do we even have enough people that shoot LR?

I also wanted to thank all of the ROs. Great job on a very well run, world class match. Thank you.

Here is a photo from the match that my girlfriend took.

Frontier Range