• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PNTC Tactical Rifle Match 11/09/13 Results and thanks

tmpohuski7

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2008
MD
Thanks to all that came out and shot this match. I hope everyone had a good time even if they didn't hit as many targets as they hoped. The scores were lower then I expected due to the winds on Saturday. It was a hard enough course with light wind but with the conditions we had it was a really tough course. Thanks to all of our sponsors who gave very generously to our prize table. I think everybody when home with something nice. And thank you to my RO's who I could not have done this without. Jeremy, IAN, Neil, Dan, Tom Sr and Marc. Finally a huge thanks to Cole for letting me run this event. Below are the results and a list of our sponsors. Please keep your eyes open for a full calender of events for 2014 at PNTC on here and posted on the PNTC website. Go to peacemakernational.com and subscribe to get email notifications of match announcements and events. Thank you and please come back and shoot with us again.

1 Shawn B
2 Cory H
3 Josh B
4 Matt G
5 Brandon K
6 Bob B
7 Lynn H
8 Howie B
9 Landon M
10 Matt R
11 Mike W
12 Rhett W
13 Tom D
14 Josh K
15 Tom W
16 Paul P
17 Brian S
18 Bryan H
19 Bryan N
20 Todd S
21 Lon E
22 Scott V
23 Greg K
24 George C
25 Sean M
26 Robert L
27 Chad B
28 Eric T

Lancer Systems Lancer Systems - small arms, composites, fiber optics, seals

Manners Composite Stock Manners Composite Stocks

Rock Creek Barrels www.rockcreekbarrels.com

Precision Rifle Solutions Home - PRECISION RIFLE SOLUTIONS, LLC

Predator Custom Shop Predator Custom Shop

Rite In The Rain Rite in the Rain

Coast LED Portland Coast Portland - Lights, Knives and Multi-tools

Defiance Machine Defiance Machine

Nielsen-Kellerman Kestrel Pocket Wind Meters and Weather Trackers - Nielsen Kellerman

Leupold Leupold Optics | America?s Sports Optics Authority

Brownells World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories - Brownells

MDT MDT - Modular Driven Technologies

Hawk Hill Customs Hawk Hill Custom - Hawk Hill Custom

Tab Gear Tab Gear :: Home

U.S. Optics U.S. OPTICS - Engineered for Extreme Performance

Bill's House of Guns - FFL/SOT - Kitzmiller, MD - 301-453-3403

Nice Tom! Looks like a great one. Wish I could have made it.

And great show from Shawn Burkholder - great to see such a nice guy do well (his 6.5x47 shoots like a house on fire!). I think his Hawk Hill Custom barrels are going to be absolute homeruns, both for him financially and for his clients' accuracy (Trebark just bought a 6.5mm and 7mm blank from him). He is supporting the Mid Atlantic shooting community a ton with prizes all over the tables up and down the area, so guys, support him back with some business!

What is the brief on this stage?
pntc027_zps742a008a.jpg

"OLD STUMPY"
Engage a WHITE IDPA at 326 yards with 5 rounds while kneeling. Then engage another WHITE IDPA at 796 yards from Old Stumpy with 5 rounds. Shooter rifle (or bipod etc) must touch the stump during fire. No additional equipment is allowed during kneeling. Clock will stop while shooter moves from kneeling to just in front of stump. Time starts when shooter breaks first shot.

10 rounds
100 points max
90 sec limit
Targets WHITE IDPA at 326 and 796 yards

Nice Tom! Looks like a great one. Wish I could have made it.

And great show from Shawn Burkholder - great to see such a nice guy do well (his 6.5x47 shoots like a house on fire!). I think his Hawk Hill Custom barrels are going to be absolute homeruns, both for him financially and for his clients' accuracy (Trebark just bought a 6.5mm and 7mm blank from him). He is supporting the Mid Atlantic shooting community a ton with prizes all over the tables up and down the area, so guys, support him back with some business!

What is the brief on this stage?
pntc027_zps742a008a.jpg

Thanks to you and your team for building a great match. I enjoyed the cof and the professionalism of your RO's was evident.

had a good time at the match and meet a few more hide members, match directors and ro's did a great job keeping it
running smooth.
and thanks to the sponsor's for all your generosity, very nice prize table!
and good shooting shawn b, and the rest of the crew.