• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Pod Loc availability

cabotgsxr

Private
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2014
Been looking for a little while for a POD LOC. Anyone know where I may be able to find one in stock?

Pod Loc availability

I tried posting this last night, but for some reason it never showed up. After searching all over, I found them in stock at www.ustacticalsupply.com. I emailed to make sure they were in stock before ordering. They responded promptly and in less than a week I had the Pod-Loc in hand.

Edit: by the way, this was last week.

Use Steve at Triad, his service is superior, and he runs a no hassle operation. I've purchased several bi-pods and pod locks recently. It will be worth the wait, if you are not in emergency mode.

Try Harris site - where I ordered my from....its called the S Lock..
Harris Bipods Rota-Pod

Oddly enough, that is not the site for the maker of the Harris Bipods (Harris Engineering). Its a company that bought the domain name before Harris got around to it (Harris is not a very E-Friendly company). They list items on the site, that may or may not be made by Harris (or KMW in this case).

Twenty seconds on google found this:

[h=3]This Business is not BBB accredited[/h] [h=1]Ultimate Weapons Systems, LLC[/h] Additional Locations Phone: (203) 266-6906 Fax: (203) 266-5706 View Additional Phone Numbers 3 Flanders Road, Bethlehem, CT 06751 Future Home of a New Site with WebHero

cbbb-non-accred-d.png

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview

Thanks for the info... Didn't have any issues with order or the install.

Oddly enough, that is not the site for the maker of the Harris Bipods (Harris Engineering). Its a company that bought the domain name before Harris got around to it (Harris is not a very E-Friendly company). They list items on the site, that may or may not be made by Harris (or KMW in this case).

Twenty seconds on google found this:

[h=3]This Business is not BBB accredited[/h] [h=1]Ultimate Weapons Systems, LLC[/h] Additional Locations Phone: (203) 266-6906 Fax: (203) 266-5706 View Additional Phone Numbers 3 Flanders Road, Bethlehem, CT 06751 Future Home of a New Site with WebHero

cbbb-non-accred-d.png

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview