• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POD-LOC kit Public Service Announcement . .sort of

Re: POD-LOC kit Public Service Announcement . .sort of

+1 for TERRY 2012 :eek:)

never had a pod lock issue but I'll buy on of the new version just to have the glock sensation and the American Made word on it.

thanks Terry for your words

well now i have to buy a harris S... so i can put a KMW lock on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Falar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lindy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Integrity. You know it when you see it.
</div></div>

Seldom seen these days, but I gotta agree about Terry...your service and dedication to your customer base are an example for a lot of others out there to follow.

Thanks for the heads up! </div></div>

A huge +1 </div></div>
Make that +2

Terry, do you have a guess as to when you will have the new levers in?

Jason

Re: POD-LOC kit Public Service Announcement . .sor

I'm out.

Received a test run of 300 levers from the new mold last week. 250 went into complete kits on an old contract order to U.K.

Balance going to replace any broken levers already out there from the defective batch (You're welcome .257). I think that by necessity, these were first priority.

Triton, the main run of levers will be made Monday from the tweaked mold and all dealer/distributor backorders (That's right Steve. Believe it or not) will be shipped by end of week.

Everyone have a safe weekend and thanks for your patience.

Terry

Thanks Terry
wink.gif

Our orders showed up today. Thanks for taking the time to do it right Terry.

Terry, any idea when the rest are gonna ship? Gonna cerakote my bipod once it comes in.

Thanks
Jason

wow. Truly impressive customer service work.

you're a rarity in the world today, keep going and I wish you much success. Haven't had any problems with mine, either. Great to know that a company supports the end user like this though.

Well done Terry! That Gentlemen is how you run a business the right way.

Just ordered one from Triad Tactical!!!

A stand-up guy. This is an American business too! Others should take heed.

I'ld have a tough time ordering anything but a podloc after that stand up act. Thank you Terry.

Terry, I have two and no problems to date. They are several years old so most likely not effected by this last batch.
Great to see a business run with PRIDE and INTEGRITY. Getting to be a rare thing in this country.

+1 for terry...class act in everything he does and no BS...

I'm going to buy some pod locs just to support the business of a patriot with this level of principle.

This summer I finally broke one of my old Pod-Loc levers: slammed the rifle into a barricade for a hasty shot. It wasn't the fault of the lever; it was my fault. That's why I carry a spare Pod Loc in my Kit. I used Pod Locs for 'stocking stuffers' this Christmas. No free replacement necessary: I'm happy to support Terry; and with all the abuse I've given them it was the first one I've ever had break, so it's no big deal.