• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pod-Lok for Atlas?

redtr6man

The Outlaw Josey Wales
Minuteman
May 1, 2019
Hi guys... say, is there a Pod-Loc made for an Atlas bipod? (I swear I watched a Youtube video yesterday where a shooter had one on his Atlas ( maybe to replace the horrible wheel/knob which tightens the unit's cant... I have looked at the Pos-Lock website but do not see one for an Atlas...)

Could it have been the CAL model?

Attachments

• 16294013984671655551120565676985.jpg
    16294013984671655551120565676985.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 33

Just FYI, when they first started offering these for sale the company’s owner ran a sale for SH members. Kasey from B&T ended up posting in the thread and letting people know that if you’re using one of these and end up breaking the tension mechanism, it voids your warranty.

Just FYI, when they first started offering these for sale the company’s owner ran a sale for SH members. Kasey from B&T ended up posting in the thread and letting people know that if you’re using one of these and end up breaking the tension mechanism, it voids your warranty.
That is cool, didn't know about them.

I now own a CAL, I USED to own a BT-10, I like BT as a company, but there would be no need for that wrench if the damn thing was properly designed.

There is a reason why these wrenches were designed and sold and Kasey putting his head in the sand about it doesn’t make it go away, in my never humble opinion.

Reactions: Anb618
Check out MHS or Snyder Precision.

Both should have what you seek. And are Hide vendors/sponsors.
and donated to our big fundraiser.
Class acts.