• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Podbean App Problems

I am having the same issue. Also episode 222 will not show up for me to listen to.

I am having the same issue. Also episode 222 will not show up for me to listen to.
I can download Episode 222 on the pod bean website (cant have mobile phones at my desk). Might try that! bad thing about the web browser is you can not comment on the podcasts

Reactions: ABeyer
The Podbean servers had some issue a few weeks ago that affected a bunch of users, per their comments on their App store reviews. I had an issue where I couldn’t get more than about 20 episodes to load for any podcast.

Ultimately, I logged out of the app, deleted everything related to Podbean off my phone (which cleared all my downloads, which sucked), then downloaded the app and logged in again. I’ve had to go re-download episodes I wanted on my phone, but it seems to have solved all my issues. So you may try that as well and see if it helps.

I listen to podcasts all day at work (current job allows me the ability to do so, which is nice), but that means I had over 100GB of data used by downloaded episodes...? So while re-downloading some episodes sucked, I did free up a metric eff-ton of storage on my phone.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ABeyer
Frank mentioned in the last podcast(I think) that he deleted the app, restarted his phone, reinstalled app and all was good

The Podbean app sucks. I had issues with the app suddenly deciding to pause. Would happen ALL of the time, and was especially annoying while driving. Sometimes the app just completely closes, and you lose your spot in the podcast.

I've since moved to the google podcast app - works great, no complaints there.

I had trouble last week, stopped working correctly for me too

Deleted it, reinstalled all good

Shit happens, updates clashed it, app broke

got to try this mine show no new episodes for 20 days?