• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Podcast Spurs Idea

Pappakap

Smooth Operator
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2017
Fort Thomas, KY
I spend about half my day on the road due to my job. Listening to Franks latest podcast I got to thinking. What about Franks new book in audiobook format read by Frank? I plan on reading it regardless, but if it showed up on Audible I’d download it the day it comes out.

Self read would be great of course. The best would be all the fill in tangents! That stuff can be gold!

Reactions: Basher
Self read would be great of course. The best would be all the fill in tangents! That stuff can be gold!

Frank should do two audio versions. One as the standard release, and for an additional $5, the “director’s cut” where he can go on whatever tanget he feels like while reading. I’d buy ‘em! :ROFLMAO:

A Rant Reading of my Book would be pretty funny,

It's not like it's controversial or stuff I wrote really requires a rant, but I can definitely expand on stories that are mostly funny but not necessarily a good look in a book.

My rants would be mostly about changes I wanted and the publisher saying don't worry about it, as I was getting nitpicky LOL

15 Chapters over time would be fun

A Rant Reading of my Book would be pretty funny,

It's not like it's controversial or stuff I wrote really requires a rant, but I can definitely expand on stories that are mostly funny but not necessarily a good look in a book.

My rants would be mostly about changes I wanted and the publisher saying don't worry about it, as I was getting nitpicky LOL

15 Chapters over time would be fun
Fireside reading with you and @Enough Said after a couple of your girly seltzers at the Sheep's Creek lodge would be cool....

• Haha
Reactions: Enough Said
Amazing how the ghost stories and whisky tend to align

I don't know, the two biggest ghost encounters happened in the morning, the other noticeable one was before dinner when the student had his bag tossed out of the sink in the showers. It was before we drank.

Norbert is pretty active even when aren't drinking,

Our two biggest encounters were 6:30 AM, when we drink we ignore everything and just hit the rack after, the non drinking times are when you see it

Reactions: seansmd
I don't know, the two biggest ghost encounters happened in the morning, the other noticeable one was before dinner when the student had his bag tossed out of the sink in the showers. It was before we drank.

Norbert is pretty active even when aren't drinking,

Our two biggest encounters were 6:30 AM, when we drink we ignore everything and just hit the rack after, the non drinking times are when you see it

Hum, does being really hungover count?

SH_Whiskey1.png

@seansmd did you see Norbert?

Last edited:
One was in the afternoon before any drinking and it was a student, not us,

He came off the range, went to use the showers before dinner, and placed his shower bag inside the sink bowl. Under the faucet.

He came out of the shower, the bag was on the ground, nobody else in there. I believe the door was locked he said too

All kidding aside that place is great, cabins, food, drink, range, hammer forged!