• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PODCASTS

Any topic in particular you care about or is this a wide open question? If wide open, then...
  • Jocko podcast (I like the cut up YouTube clips because they are shorter and more easily digestible. Otherwise, I listen to the longer versions in segments).
  • Intelligence Matters
  • Hidden Brain
  • TED Radio Hour
  • Fieldcraft Survival

Reactions: Chief_Rick
Joe Rogan
Jocko
Art of Manliness
MFCEO/Real AF (Andy Frisella)
Order of Man
Colion Noir
Q & A**
Hands and Daylight

That's more content than I can absorb in my available podcast listening hours, but it's barely scratching the surface of what's available.

Any topic in particular you care about or is this a wide open question? If wide open, then...
  • Jocko podcast (I like the cut up YouTube clips because they are shorter and more easily digestible. Otherwise, I listen to the longer versions in segments).
  • Intelligence Matters
  • Hidden Brain
  • TED Radio Hour
  • Fieldcraft Survival
Pretty wide open. I'm just recently learning how to navigate podcasts and I will be flying for quite a few hours in the near future. I've listened to all the Wolf Precision Podcasts and and a few others (though I'm not sure who hosted them). Would like information that can be used to improve shooting, hunting, living.

I enjoyed the information I learned from Wolf Precision. I don't want to listen to war stories.

Everyday Sniper-
Just F'n Send it- Shooting and all that it implies. beer drinking and funny political rants.
Joe Rogan-
Cleared Hot- Ex Military and LE with some Martial arts.
Modern Day Sniper-Shooting
Up and Vanished-True Crime
Sworn- true crime
Lore- short stories from history
Boom Town- about west Texas oil boom
The Bloke was a good shooting one but no more episodes.
Dont Mess with Texas- Interview pod cast with Texas music singers
Cocaine & Rhinestones- The best Doc pod cast ever on some of the greats of Country music. (A Must listen for real country music fans)

Everyday sniper
Modern day sniper
Jocko podcast
University of bad assery
Sherif of baghdad podcast
Team vtac with kyle lamb
Cleared hot
Guns gear and beer

I like Rogan too but he’s absolutely a full blown libtard.. endorsed Bernie Sanders and all. Says he disagrees with liberals on 2A, but he still votes for them 😉 Actions speak louder than words... Also Joe is like a leaf, goes whatever direction the wind is blowing. If his guest is a liberal, you’ll see Joe turn full soy boy libtard. Then when he has on conservative guests, all a sudden he’s agreeing with 90% of what they say. I get keeping an open mind and all that.. Rogan’s mind is so open tho that his brain falls out.

The Jocko podcast is always good. Highly recommend the Roger Hayden one, and other Vietnam SF/SOG/Seals guests. Those are some of the best IMO. Also the Dakota Meyer one.

Field craft is good shit too.

JRE
EDS
MDS
SOF Bad Monkey
World News with BK Actual- (former USAF PJ)
Field craft survival
cleared hot

Gun related
Everyday sniper
@BLKWLFK9 just f'n send it

Others
Hello Internet - youtubers cgp grey and Brady haran
No Dumb Question - youtubers smarter every day and ten minute bible hour
Making it - youtubers Jimmy diresta, I like to make stuff, and make something
No instructions - Bob and Josh from I like to make stuff. 2 dads talking about life while building legos
Ten minute bible hour podcast - daily going through book of Matthew
Creature geek - currently not uploading. Special effects creature make up
Twenty thousand hertz - awesome sound podcast
Ologies - discussions with people that are experts in their fields. Tag line Ask smart people dumb questions.
Gastropod - food through lense of science and history
The way I heard it - Mike rowe

Plus a few others.
Can you tell I listen to alot of podcasts? Total since August of 2015.
Screenshot_20200917-122201_Pocket Casts.jpg

Also add "Free range america" from the Black Rifle Coffey guys

I do like Keven Birmingham Q@A** one but you know yall hatters gona hate lol

What App on Android are you guys using to listen to stuff ? I have been using the pod beam but don"t know if i like it that much

Last edited:
Also add "Free range america" form the Black Rifle Coffey guys

What App on Android are you guys using to listen to stuff ? I have been using the pod beam but don"t know if i like it that much
I like Pocket Casts.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
Joe Rogan

Fundamental Health-carnivore diet centered by Dr Paul Saladino

Tom Woods

Part of the Problem- Dave Smith

Your Welcome- Michael Malice

The Corbett Report- James Corbett

Ron Paul

Scott Horton

Human Action Podcast- from the Mises institute

Lew Rockwell

Last edited:
Also add "Free range america" form the Black Rifle Coffey guys

I downloaded Podcast Addict. Don't know how it rates with/against any of the others.

The shooting podcasts have already been mentioned. I'll add the following.

Michael Savage (politics/variety)
Ben Shapiro (politics)
#mikedroppodcast AKA Mike Ritland..............several have mentioned Fieldcraft and Kevin P Owens is an instructor for them. I highly recommend episode 063
Best interview I've seen with Kevin.

Also really enjoyed this one.
His long form interviews are great to have in the background while working at the gun bench.

Radio is for hippies and bums.

Edit: After being prompted by this thread to check it out, the Jocko podcast is good.

Last edited:
Alot of Michael Knowles lately for me. Matt Walsh too.

I’ve gotten away from crowder. He’s annoying.

I like all the suggestions. I’m going to have to check a few out.

Free range American is the only one I listen to regularly.

Sometimes the Dale Jr download depending on the guest. I haven't watched a race in 15+ years, but it's cool to hear the stories from the old guys from the 70's, 80's, 90's when they could be a bit more creative with the rules.

I don't bother with the shooting ones as I'm a hands on person, can't learn a damn thing from listening. As a recreational shooter and match attendee I know I suck at wind and I need a rangefinder.

Alot of Michael Knowles lately for me. Matt Walsh too.

I’ve gotten away from crowder. He’s annoying.

I like all the suggestions. I’m going to have to check a few out.

Fuck, Michael Knowles annoys me. I listen to Shapiro and Klavan, and Matt Walsh until he gets on some religious or abortion rant and then I skip (so about half of his shows). I also like John Gibson out of Dallas.

Joe Rogan’s shows are way too long, and I generally don’t care for him.

My brother is friends with Brian Kimber (former Pararescue Jumper) who does a podcast, I’m not sure what it’s called. Here is an article about him.

Last edited: