• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF Accuracy

Re: POF Accuracy

I am very happy with mine, havent used m118lr but shoot 168 amax. At 100yds anywhere from .75 to 1.125 at 400yds can keep most groups under 6 inches. Keep in mind I am not a top knotch shooter so a better driver would do better. I never seem to get a 10 round group downrange without a flyer or two but thats half the fun. Shooting groups is alright but dont get caught up in it, I enjoy placing targets out at various ranges and turning the turrets. To me, hitting a 6x12 steel target is a bullseye.Just remember to have fun!!!

Re: POF Accuracy

I have only shot one box of M118LR and I was getting ~ 1 moa at 100 yards. I have had better accuracy with factory Hornady 168gr BTHPs, HSM 168gr BTHPs, and Federal GMM 168gr. All of those are sub moa, usually ~ 3/4 MOA and sometimes 1/2 MOA at 100 yards. This is with my all factory POF 308 with a 20" barrel.