• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POF USA customer service experience was...

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
Excellent! I had a problem with my rifle and sent it in to Cody at POF.

Here is what was wrong with it http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...806#Post2593806

The issue with the rifle was it had some problems with the bolt. One being that the extractor had been crushed. So they threw a new bolt in it. Cody said it's normal for some rifles to cycle a few rounds when the gas plug is in the S position but than to start short stroking. They fired it with and without a surefire suppressor just to make sure it was not over gassing even suppressed!

Everyone on the phone was pleasant to talk to and I was able to contact Cody easily. I also had my rifle back with in a few days and I am being reimbursed for shipping costs. Cody wants me to call him and let him know how the rifle is doing the next time I hit the range. Patriot Ordnance Factory is a stand up company and I'm proud to be an owner of such a fine piece of machinery!

Re: POF USA customer service experience was...

Great to hear they got you fixed up. I never had a shred of doubt about it. Have fun with your rifle and let us know how it shoots!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottmilk9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cody is a good guy, very knowledgable on those rifles. Rob in sales is another good one. </div></div>

+1

Rob is truly an asset and a super cool guy too.

So I shot 100 rounds today. Its now short stroking...Guess I'll give Cody a call Monday.

Glad you had a good experience with them like most of us that have dealt with them. Bummer it is short stoking now. Keep us posted...

Before I was using 168gr FGMM now I'm using 175gr USA Ammo.