• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Police officers begin speaking out!

He might want to seriously think about moving out of the state of Washington and in the meantime really watch his back. He's a good man, whom I can respect.

Reactions: TACC
He seems to be a good guy but LE is out of control. He did the right things and he found out just how corrupt all these guys are when they are pressed. This has been an indoctrination at the Academy's for several years and you are now seeing the fruits of their labor.

When I went through the academy it was all about community policing, interacting with the community and protecting people but those days are over.

american freedoms and liberties have been slowly eroding away since 9/11 and no one noticed until recently.
Truth be told throughout the entirety of the 20th century our liberty had slowly been eroded. October 21st 2001 was when they pulled the plug on the Constitution and liberty. We have been living in the corpse of a Republic ever since, we're just now noticing the smell.

Something I haven't seen addressed.
As the SCOTUS ruled the police aren't responsible for our protection, what exactly is happening
now?

R

Something I haven't seen addressed.
As the SCOTUS ruled the police aren't responsible for our protection, what exactly is happening
now?

R

Actually their ruling is kind of worth reading.

They said just about literally that the job of the police is only to keep enough public order so the government can collect taxes.
Essentially the police are there to oppress you for the efficient collection of taxes and anything else you happen to get or not get as a side effect of that is great.
Oh and of course.... they can do no wrong.... but if they do, you pay for it out of your own pocket...

Here's a solution. The problem is that some cops enforce bad laws because they need to "feed their families." They don't have a fallback plan if they get fired for refusing an constitutional order. So what if there was a prepaid "go fund me" in a sense where people could be brave, stick to their principles, and gave a financial safety net to fall back on. If a cop gets fired for upholding freedom, then they qualify for a stipend. I put money in the pit for that, and I bet a lot of other people would too. Now someone go organize it.
You’re kidding, right?!?

This doesn’t surprise me one bit. This makes me even more glad things with a Washington state agency didn’t work out for me. My background investigator for the agency I work for now said they let me go because of “personality issues”. Makes sense now.

They said just about literally that the job of the police is only to keep enough public order so the government can collect taxes.
Essentially the police are there to oppress you for the efficient collection of taxes and anything else you happen to get or not get as a side effect of that is great.
Oh and of course.... they can do no wrong.... but if they do, you pay for it out of your own pocket...
Yep.
The above was more of a we are declaring martial law to "protect you from yourselves" meanwhile we
don't have a duty to protect you.

R

The lies they put in your file, wont let you see hurt your career and more.

Even people that hire you will not let you see the files.

They all know there would be retribution most likely well deserved.

this guy is awsome.
And yet In Hawaii our Chief of Police along with his Deputy Prosecutor wife have now been found Guilty on multiple federal charges. Our Attorney General is under federal investigation and curruption is rampant in the prosecutor’s office.
least we forget the accidental missile crisis that our Governor could not relay the proper infcause he forgot his password.

why are we putting idiots in charge?

B6162F1F-92DF-4955-92A9-FDDF40F8B1DC.jpeg

1589335364350.png

Romans 13:1-2

Id say that they have gone pretty rogue. Are they using your money wisely and for Godly reasons?? Not from where I’m standing. Are they telling your not to speak out against what is wrong?? Seems like it. Can’t say anything bad about anyone anymore. Are they protecting the citizens and punishing the criminals? Last I recall USSC said that the police and gov have no requirement to protect anyone. And I can think of tons of cases where they aren’t. Also seem to recall lots of bad hombres being released all over the country now while we are arresting good hardworking people for working. Is the sanctity or your vote being protected?? Um, politicians openly stating pretty much voter fraud and cheating and plans to steal an election it would seem. Lots of evidence that seems to suggest a coup attempt. I don’t know about you guys but I’d feel pretty justified in pulling some OG shit. It doesn’t seem like they are upholding any of these standards. Hell a cop just got fired for openly stating similar problems with the current rule. What is wrong is right and what is right is wrong. Yeah, I say the time is getting near. People can keep saying wait till the right time and for awhile I thought that time had come and gone but I’m not sure it’s actually gone, but is here now. November will be telling. If they manage to steal that, I’d say it’s a duty to act. What that looks like I don’t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs