• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Poling the Trijicon Tenmile 5-25x50mm Riflescope

Rio2019

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2020
Taos, NM
Hi folks! Have any of you nail drivers had any experience with the Trijicon 5-25mm rifle scope, or have any recommendations as to it's quality and accuracy. I ran across this scope on Optics Planet, second focal plane with MRAD. It has a intriguing reticle, at first glance, and is reduced in price about $700. It would likely be mounted on a Tikka T3X Tac 1A. As always, thank you in advance for any comments.

or a 5x50x56 34mm https://www.edgunwest.com/store/scopes/item/delta-stryker-hd-5-50x56-sfp/
both are sfp scopes both have the option for a free floating center dot ret one stops at 25 x the other has a whole nothing 25xs scope all rolled into one .

Last edited:
Ignore the $2k listed price as it has never been listed at that price. The normal retail price has always been around the $1350. That being said I bought one months ago in MOA in the HX line. I took it out and played with it for a couple minutes, but it has been sitting in the box since waiting for a rifle to come back. Right now you can find the MOA version on sale at Midway for $1100.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1022103157?pid=801664

I have my eye on the 4.5-30x56 FFP Mrad model. No existing reviews and nobody has them in stock so I can inspect the feature and glass before committing to a purchase..

I have th 3-18 model. As it is my first scope, I have no basis for comparison. However, I did borrow a spotting scope from my local range, and at similar magnifications (18x maxed out on my scope vs. 20x minimum on the spotter), my scope was noticably clearer and brighter.

The controls are intuitive if "windage" and "elevation" are part of your working vocabulary. The illumination knob alternates between "off" and progressive brightness settings so you can set it to your favorite level, and then one click between off and on at your chosen default brightness.

summit sitter, I am so new to this site that I don't precisely know how to PM. Can you give me a quick lesson. Best, Sandy

click on his name, after that you will see a Start conversations button at the bottom of the new window