• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Political Posts, still a banning offense

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Snipers Hide is still a no political & religious post zone.

I spent the better part of the day removing posts and by the second hour started banning the repeat offenders.

No political, no anti-government rhetoric, no hate speech, no religion, and no far flung conspiracy theories related to the government or politics.

Discussion of the Second Amendment is fine as long as it follows the guidelines. Threats, blatant attacks, even jokes against any and all government officials will result in a permanent ban.

I understand the current climate makes it easy, but not here. If you can't control your anger, temper your words please go somewhere else to vent your hatred for the current government and the officials who work there.

We have an international crowd, we have military, and government workers as members of this site and I won't have it. I challenge you to get engaged, to contact your representatives and be a part of the fight to protect our second amendment rights, but if you can't do it in a polite,sensible way, your voice is not welcome here.

We have been busy so a lot has slipped thought the cracks, that doesn't mean we condone that type of talk, just we didn't get around to moderating it.

If nothing else respect your follow members who work in government, law enforcement and the military on this site. They cannot be a party to this kind of talk.

Well, as long as we can still make fun of dudes sticking their peepees in other dude's butts, the 'Hide will always be awesome!!

I must be slipping...a ban, and I missed it.

Snipers Hide is still a no political & religious post zone.

I spent the better part of the day removing posts and by the second hour started banning the repeat offenders.

No political, no anti-government rhetoric, no hate speech, no religion, and no far flung conspiracy theories related to the government or politics.

Discussion of the Second Amendment is fine as long as it follows the guidelines. Threats, blatant attacks, even jokes against any and all government officials will result in a permanent ban.

I understand the current climate makes it easy, but not here. If you can't control your anger, temper your words please go somewhere else to vent your hatred for the current government and the officials who work there.

We have an international crowd, we have military, and government workers as members of this site and I won't have it. I challenge you to get engaged, to contact your representatives and be a part of the fight to protect our second amendment rights, but if you can't do it in a polite,sensible way, your voice is not welcome here.

We have been busy so a lot has slipped thought the cracks, that doesn't mean we condone that type of talk, just we didn't get around to moderating it.

If nothing else respect your follow members who work in government, law enforcement and the military on this site. They cannot be a party to this kind of talk.

This is where our energies are better placed anyhow. It's easy to vent, but harder to act. I am guilty of this myself...