• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POLL: Best Premium Scopes

If TT & ZCO scopes didn't exist, what brands of scopes would you consider to be best? CHOOSE THREE

• Nightforce

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • S & B

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Vortex

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Leupold

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Bushnell

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Burris

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • U.S. Optics

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Athlon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zeiss

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Trijicon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
POLL about Premium Scopes

Serious question to help newbs & novices gain knowledge on rifle scopes intended for a combination of ELR to at least 2,000 yds, various styles of Competitions, Formal Training Classes, and Self Training...

POLL QUESTION: If TT, ZCO, Kahles, Hensoldt, & March, scopes didn't exist, what brands of scopes would you consider to be at the top? CHOOSE THREE

Also, please comment on WHY you chose those brands, and if those TOP brands differ from your TOP VALUE brand, please state which brand and model you think is the best value brand and why.

The site doesn't offer Ranked Polls.

The site also limits it to 10 choices, so I couldn't list them all. That's why Steiner, Leica, Swarovski, Tract, and other brands aren't choices.

The Black title bar at the top of the poll limits the number of characters, so I didn't have space to include " If TT, ZCO, Kahles, Hensoldt, & March, scopes didn't exist, what brands of scopes would you consider to be at the top? "

Last edited:
Who makes the best engine - Ford, Honda, Mercedes, GM, BMW, etc? I'm certain Ms. Mona Lisa Vito would say "it's impossible to answer"...

Who makes the best engine - Ford, Honda, Mercedes, GM, BMW, etc?
This is exactly the right answer. Also, what model you are buying.

Having the poll be simply a brand is ill-conceived.

Last edited:
Dear OP,

This is a dumb question and you should feel bad for asking it. Try again, please, and do better next time.

/thread.

I have S&B, Zcomp, Kahlas, Vortex, Tract , Eotech and Leupold. They are are good. I do plan on trying a Zeiss at some point. Wouldn't get an Arken tried to talk with them and they said email only so I have no use for a company that can't take the time to speak with a potential customer.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Wait I'm confused...why is S&B in the poll and not in the list of 'alpha tier' glass....? With all due respect that doesn't make any sense at all. S&B is very much alpha tier glass. Your question is effectively "if Lamborghini and Ferrari didn't exist would you choose McLaren or Honda?"

Reactions: IronOperator87