• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poll - Charge Weight for 140gr 6.5 Creedmoor w/ H4350

Your preferred charge weight for 140gr class bullets with H4350 in 6.5 Creedmoor

• Total voters
So why don't you give me your opinion. Why are they loading hotter and getting no more than I am. You make a statement like that and don't back it up, kinda of makes you look stupid and a few other things.

Stop being a cunt.

And yet I don’t have any of these problems, lol!
Im not having any problems, and I don't think anyone else was. It was a discussion. I know that it is an endless list of reasons. My comment was because I have used three different lot numbers of powders and many different types of brass and had amazing consistency with anything I throw at this powder. I would like to load a bit heavier but I can't find any load data that goes above 42. Any ideas there? Call me stupid if you like, but I would rather be called stupid than have two use my left hand to eat with.
I think it is just the cats meow for the round. I don't know where the hornady brass comment was for. I use that brass for all kinds of rounds, including the 6.5.

My Hornady comment was for the world to hear.

The reason you can’t find any data above 42 grains is because no one will publish data that exceeds saami max pressure. And going above 42gr exceeds max pressure in a saami min chamber at saami coal. And they won’t publish data from a big ass chamber because some dumbshit will use it in a min chamber and blow primers and ruin his bolt face.

The thing is, getting to the next node will kill your primer pockets at a gain of 50-70FPS? Why do dat?

I am a fan of anything between 41.5 and 42 usually i am using 41.9 but that's cause 2 other powders work really well at that charge weight Imr 4350 and imr 4451 Id work up the load slowly even if I say it works in my gun that's no guarantee it will from yours and always better safe than sorry

My Hornady comment was for the world to hear.

The reason you can’t find any data above 42 grains is because no one will publish data that exceeds saami max pressure. And going above 42gr exceeds max pressure in a saami min chamber at saami coal. And they won’t publish data from a big ass chamber because some dumbshit will use it in a min chamber and blow primers and ruin his bolt face.

The thing is, getting to the next node will kill your primer pockets at a gain of 50-70FPS? Why do dat?
Thank you for the info..

Im not having any problems, and I don't think anyone else was. It was a discussion. I know that it is an endless list of reasons. My comment was because I have used three different lot numbers of powders and many different types of brass and had amazing consistency with anything I throw at this powder. I would like to load a bit heavier but I can't find any load data that goes above 42. Any ideas there? Call me stupid if you like, but I would rather be called stupid than have two use my left hand to eat with.
I think it is just the cats meow for the round. I don't know where the hornady brass comment was for. I use that brass for all kinds of rounds, including the 6.5.
Sierra's data goes up to 43.3. It is the Highest I've seen.