• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poll: Dedicated Air Gun Area

I'd be in for it....most of my trigger time in IL is with my airguns due to lack of ranges around Chicago.

I think it's a good idea. The one thread is nice to read through, but having a designated area would be better so people can share pictures, ask technical questions about specific brands or models. Discuss different ammo, and accessories. Maybe even start a monthly online airgun match like the rimfire one. Despite some of the skepticism from others, I think it would be a pretty popular section.

Count me in.
In Edmonton, Alberta, Nov to the beginning of March is pretty well a rite off for going to the range (just not dedicated enough to shoot in -30 weather...call me a wuss!!).
I have a 10m range in my basement that gets a lot of use. As well my sons indoor archery range hosts a cool pellet pistol IPSC style night on Wedensday evenings (which is a blast).
I probably have nearly as much invested in my pellet guns as I do my powderburners.
The other night after purchasing a couple of hundred rounds of .22WMR I had to pause when I realized that the Pelican case I store my ammo in weighs about 25-30 lbs when full and when full stores about 4000 rounds of ammo...(most .22WMR) worth over $500 (less case).
4000 rounds of RWS pellets (a premium brand) fits in my hand, weighs about 3 lbs and costs $45.
Hmmmm....

Personally NO. Not because I have anything against Air rifles but because this forum is: Snipershide For the Serious Tactical Marksman I only see an air rifle section leading to more members signing up because they think they are the uber sniznit with their air rifles stirring the pot with ridiculous questions and statements.

There are plenty of air rifle and airsoft forums already accessible to those individuals.

Only members with 100+ posts can access it, that could ward off any airgun wannabe's. Make it a sub-forum of the rimfire section.