• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poll on how long before this is tried here

….Cuz there’s so much privilege in being a white male.

“On the outside, I feel like a heterosexual man, but on the inside, I am a lesbian,” Army Corporal Roberto Perdigones told Spanish newspaper El Español.

What???? I thought it was natural if one were a male, to be a lesbian. I consider myself a “male lesbian “, I’m only interested in women doesn’t that make me a lesbian 😎.

It’s a clown world, buy more ammo…..

This is the shit that makes me believe we need to change our greetings .
Instead of how are you ?
Who are you ?
I am a God fearing , family loving , Constitution abiding and supporting Free Man .
Maybe even start answering how are you with that .

1710115046476.png

If you aren't fully committed... you can't play the game...

Sirhr

Okay buddy, while you may be attracted to all women, as a lesbian you can only have relationships with other lesbians. Gotcha~!
I respectfully disagree. They could be male lesbians trying to convert those straight chicks. That's all well and good until you run into a trans lesbian.

You know, life was so much simpler when I was growing up. Boys started fires and blew things up and girls played with dolls.

as a male lesbian,one is not automatically disqualified from having relations with straight females. in fact,with females of either persuasion. it's in the contract. although trannies and AI bots are denied.

Last edited:
My mom said if I wanted to be a lesbian I'd have to lick carpet
Well I lick the living room carpet all day and I still don't feel like a lesbian
(unashamedly taken from south park)

I think that it's pure genius. The male soldiers are making a mockery of the rule and getting extra pay & benefits at the same time! They are making fools of the morons that implemented the rules.

Just think about how many times that men have probably been screwed over in that country. Now it's payback time.

Now let's see how many female soldiers will identify as a man. I'll give you odds 10:1 that it doesn't happen. There won't be any women that will give up perks just so they can pretend to be a man.

Reactions: LMTMWS
Well soldiers who get the sex changes here
Don't ever have to deploy
Don't ever have to pass a PT test
Don't have to go to field(pull the im suicidal card)
Free medical
Free housing
20yrs of welfare.....plain and simple.

All on your tax dollar.....

Doc

• Angry
Reactions: Yasherka
Well soldiers who get the sex changes here
Don't ever have to deploy
Don't ever have to pass a PT test
Don't have to go to field(pull the im suicidal card)
Free medical
Free housing
20yrs of welfare.....plain and simple.

All on your tax dollar.....

Doc
That’s fucked up. Nothing suprises me anymore!

Reactions: Yasherka and Doc68
Which is it?
Are they equal to men or not?...
Clearly societal rules disagree.

"It's a man's world" LOL
Mr. Brown's song has left the building.

R

This is the answer. Colorado has a bill to make the staff at schools recognize name changes and sex changes...it doesn't say how often you can do it, nor that anything other requirements are met. If 50 boys at a school just decided to be girls and took over every sports team and girls locker room this shit would end. Just like if they decided to change their name and sex every few days and then files continuous complaints and lawsuits...