• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poor little ole Hunter Biden

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Can someone explain to me how this fucker needs a sugar brother to help support him with all his dealings with the Ukraine gas company and China I know hookers and blow can be expensive, but damn!

“When I first met Hunter, he was emerging from the lowest point in his life," Morris said. "At this time, he had no income and his wife Melissa was five months pregnant. Although he was being harrassed by paparazzi, as well as people coming onto his property and threatening him, he had no security protection."

"I was concerned that Hunter did not have the level of support he needed," he continued. "I stepped in and have done so ever since. I have worked hard to create a life that has allowed me to help my family and friends when they have needed it, and I did so with Hunter."

• Angry
    Reactions: Charmingmander
    Better watch out. Any more pressure and Hunter will build a new killdozer to go after Comey and Jordan.