• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Porch Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foul Mike

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2001
Eastern Colorado
I have wondered if some of the people blown up by these bombs are Porch Pirates that gather up boxes shipped to others and run with them and someone decided they had had enough of that?
I had a box shipped to me and within about 120 seconds from the time it was dropped, the driver did ring the door bell, there was a Porch Pirate hauling it off.
It took me about 60 seconds to put my pants on and slip on my boots from the time the door bell rang so as to not gross out the neighbors as I was running Commando inside of my house, and believe me you don't want to see that,and there was a Latina coming up to my porch to retrieve my package.
She had the package in hand and was leaving when I smacked her upside her head as hard as I could and put the boots to her as she rolled towards the sidewalk.
The guy driving kept hollering Ondelay or some such shit as that.
I immediately called in a Police report and they caught her in the ER where she was complaining about a laceration to her scalp and numerous bruises and contusions to her body. All in Spanish as the only English words she knew were"Please Stop,"
I hope I don't hear anything about this incident from my local PD. and don't expect to other than giving them a statement.
I don't condone blowing the bastards up but I don't think it hurts to give them a full body massage when caught in the act.
If they do blow up,"I understand." not saying that is good. FM
PS I got my box and all it contained in good shape other than a few blood drops on the outside.

Soooo because they were black and Hispanic you’re thinking that the are porch pirates?

You might do a little more research on the subject before you post stupid shit.

Soooo because they were black and Hispanic you’re thinking that the are porch pirates?

You might do a little more research on the subject before you post stupid shit.
no you dumb fuck....he thinks theyre porch pirates because they were on his porch to steal his shit.

the middle east doesnt get much right........but the whole chopping off a hand when caught stealing is one of the things we should start over here......

no you dumb fuck....he thinks theyre porch pirates because they were on his porch to steal his shit.

the middle east doesnt get much right........but the whole chopping off a hand when caught stealing is one of the things we should start over here......

Read the first part you stupid cunt...

Reactions: BangBangBlatBlat
Dummy... Stealing shit off of someone's porch == porch pirate. The fact that majorities keep getting blowed up is irrelevant.

Grammar...it’s important.

And the fact that the people getting blown up are minorities and he’s wondering if they are porch pirates is relevant.

But hey, I’ll drop off this thread. I know how the small minded folk on this site feel about non-white males.

I have wondered if some of the people blown up by these bombs are Porch Pirates that gather up boxes shipped to others and run with them and someone decided they had had enough of that?

The answer is no.

The packages are not being sent through the post at all. They are being left by someone. The people getting blown up are the residents of the house or neighborhood. You would have known this if you did more than 30 seconds of research. Instead you just lept to the conclusion that "brown people=porch pirates".

Read the first part you stupid cunt...

this part?

"I have wondered if some of the people blown up by these bombs are Porch Pirates that gather up boxes shipped to others and run with them and someone decided they had had enough of that?
I had a box shipped to me and within about 120 seconds from the time it was dropped, the driver did ring the door bell, there was a Porch Pirate hauling it off."

i dunno....but even my dyslexic ass can read that........"there was a porch pirate hauling it off".......

so go choke on a dick faggot

or is your dumb ass confusing porch pirate with porch monkey?

i dunno, im really struggling to see the point you are trying to make

this part?

"I have wondered if some of the people blown up by these bombs are Porch Pirates that gather up boxes shipped to others and run with them and someone decided they had had enough of that?
I had a box shipped to me and within about 120 seconds from the time it was dropped, the driver did ring the door bell, there was a Porch Pirate hauling it off."

i dunno....but even my dyslexic ass can read that........"there was a porch pirate hauling it off".......

so go choke on a dick faggot

or is your dumb ass confusing porch pirate with porch monkey?

i dunno, im really struggling to see the point you are trying to make

Let's unpack this for you, since your tiny underdeveloped stable genius brain probably can't break this down.

There have been 4 bomb attacks in, at 4 different locations in Austin Texas. All at different locations. It looks like they could be racially motivated but law enforcement isn't sure yet. The latest one was a tripwire bomb that injured 2 bicyclist who happened to be white.

This guy here immediately assumes that because some of the victims happen to be brown or black, that someone is probably booby trapping their own packages to get thieves...because obviously Hispanic/Black people are thieves, and then he launches into this totally believable story how he put the boots to a package thief who then ended up in the ER, and she was obviously illegal because she only spoke Spanish. The chances that actually happened are near zero. OP is writing his own fan-fiction and betraying his prejudice.

You are probably smart enough to know that, but acknowledging that racism exists outside of just using racists slurs seems to be impossible for many people on the right.

Let's unpack this for you, since your tiny underdeveloped stable genius brain probably can't break this down.

There have been 4 bomb attacks in, at 4 different locations in Austin Texas. All at different locations. It looks like they could be racially motivated but law enforcement isn't sure yet. The latest one was a tripwire bomb that injured 2 bicyclist who happened to be white.

This guy here immediately assumes that because some of the victims happen to be brown or black, that someone is probably booby trapping their own packages to get thieves...because obviously Hispanic/Black people are thieves, and then he launches into this totally believable story how he put the boots to a package thief who then ended up in the ER, and she was obviously illegal because she only spoke Spanish. The chances that actually happened are near zero. OP is writing his own fan-fiction and betraying his prejudice.

You are probably smart enough to know that, but acknowledging that racism exists outside of just using racists slurs seems to be impossible for many people on the right.

That was quite the logical leap from 4 attacks to people would only booby trap packages to target non-white people. Is there any evidence that these bombs were capable of discerning the racial composition of the people touching it? If not, it would suggest that the bombs were not racist, therefore, race has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Foul Mike

ooooooh.....now i get it.....

because you are a racist piece of shit.....you automatically assume that black people = stealing.

therefore like the liberal you are...you assume everyone thinks just like you.....and you assume FM was implying racism when he made his post......even though there was no implication of racism at all.

see, unlike you liberals....we dont all see racism everywhere we look....maybe because were not a bunch of closed racists.

beware-of-the-internet-liberal-1-claims-you-misspelled-a-25711110.png

i see youve covered #1 and #3........waiting on you to hit #2

That was quite the logical leap from 4 attacks to people would only booby trap packages to target non-white people. Is there any evidence that these bombs were capable of discerning the racial composition of the people touching it? If not, it would suggest that the bombs were not racist, therefore, race has nothing to do with it.

OP's line of thinking was that because the victims were brown, they must have been package thieves. That's his line of thinking. Not mine. And then he had to share some made-up story about the time he beat up a Hispanic lady. The story had nothing to do with the bombings other than the fact that one of the victims is a Hispanic woman. It's pretty easy for even a stable genius like yourself to see the connection that OP was implying.

ooooooh.....now i get it.....

because you are a racist piece of shit.....you automatically assume that black people = stealing.

therefore like the liberal you are...you assume everyone thinks just like you.....and you assume FM was implying racism when he made his post......even though there was no implication of racism at all.

see, unlike you liberals....we dont all see racism everywhere we look....maybe because were not a bunch of closed racists.

Only in your silly little world does recognizing racism make you a racist.

I see you already edited your post. Why didn't you leave the line in about telling me to go kill myself?

Only in your silly little world does recognizing racism make you a racist.

I see you already edited your post. Why didn't you leave the line in about telling me to go kill myself?

figured it was implied by now.

and theres a difference between recognizing racism.....and assuming everyone is racist just because you are.

Reactions: shootist2004
Status
Not open for further replies.