• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos Porsche Remington

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
762frmafr sent me a rifle to cerakote for a friend of his. I put OD Green cerakote on the barreled action and then inlayed the stock and inserted a Porsche medallion into the recess since his friend races Porsche cars. I then put black cerakote over the stock with OD green cerakote accents on top of the black. Pretty classy and unique.

Re: Porsche Remington

Not my cup a tea, but that looks freaking awesome. Makes me think about getting the CAT symbol put into my stock....

that's cool i wish i could find a plate of my family's code of arms to inlay in to my stock.

The Porche emblem makes it uniquely his but I really love the matching OD accents, awsome job!

Very Nice
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that's cool i wish i could find a plate of my family's code of arms to inlay in to my stock. </div></div>

You can, just go to a scottish festival (tons in florida) and pick up you clan cap badge. Take of the pin but keep the 2 protruding parts that hold it, drill 2 slighly larger holes fill with epoxy and set it in the holes......just a thought.

Mac

Thanks for the compliments. I enjoyed getting the chance to do this one. A bit different is fun.