• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Portable Handgun Safe?

Sblzrd65

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2020
East Coast, USA
Looks like it's been a few years since this was posted/asked about. Looking for a handgun safe both for home use, but also more so for travel. Like the idea of having a cable available so I can secure it inside the car as well. Already have a long gun safe for at home as well as a Pelican v200, but the latter doesn't have a cable to secure it with. Currently leaning towards the Vaultek LifePod 2.0 as it should fit a full sized with light and a spare mag or two. Looks like whatever issues the lockpicking lawyer had with them back in the day was fixed. Has anyone had good/adverse experiences with them? Any other brands to check out?

Your welcome
1D468451-2759-4CD4-A713-022C2C167413.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
I have a console vault in my truck but it is only for if I can’t carry in somewhere otherwise it is on me.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
I haven't purchased either at this point, but I was also looking at a LifePod when I came across the Vaultek sliders. The sliders have a base plate option that is made to install in your car which lets you move the safe from your house to your vehicle as needed. They also have remote Nano keys (biometric or Bluetooth) that you can locate conveniently to open the safe.