Northeast
    2JQt3nQHyZIb.jpeg
    E774EBC5-2DA9-4B5D-9A81-A35DB3251D64.jpeg

Last edited:

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman

• Coming to a neighborhood near you

Chinese phrase: "Wo geng ni ping dao si"... Means "I will take you to death with me". Used by outgunned heroes in countless war epics where the hero resorts to a bayonet, sword, or a few grenades and wipes out a big chunk of enemies along with himself. I hope the protestors realize that if they are going to be spirited away in a police or army truck, it is 100% that they will never make it back alive again. Thus, try to kill at least 1 to a few of the scumbags so at least they made it costly for them. "Wo geng ni ping dao si"...

"Hao pengyou... Wo xiwang nimen zhidao shihou lai le ni yao zhemou zhuo. Tian baoyou ni le."

("Good friends, I hope you all know what to do when the time comes. God be with you"...)

Please, give the tyrant's enforcers a night so bloody with their own blood and guts, and filled with so much loss that the surviving thugs will remember it forever.

IMG_20220204_011911_728_720x.jpg

Last edited:

wade2big

Two Star General
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Sep 16, 2017
    TEXAS
    @wade2big

Here is something you can support! You are in a giving mood!

Case filed Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

I’m figuring this is sarcasm. Let’s say the few of you get your job back. Will ya’ll work with the feds (atf, fbi, etc.) in any capacity including coming to the aide of one of these terrorists or will you guys refuse? Will you write speeding tickets that are enforced by threats of death by the guns on your holster while january 6th political prisoners are being tortured in DC and criminal politicians walk free? I don’t know how you guys would be willing to crawl back on your knees into the arms of the state that tossed you aside. You would once again be carrying a gun to empower these same people. I don’t get it.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jun 21, 2019
    Have you not read this thread ?

The left coast had mail in voting for years now.

Most in California did not vote for this ceap
    yup, ballot harvesting is legal, and they don't even have to allow a republican on the ballot. they just put the 2 with the most primary votes, regardless of which party affiliation for the candidates. nobody actually votes for this shit. they even sabotage petitions by getting their assholes to sign them with fake names.

Reactions: BurtG

c1steve

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 16, 2010
    WA
    Have you not read this thread ?

The left coast had mail in voting for years now.

Most in California did not vote for this ceap
    Voter fraud in Cali is massive. They cook the books in many different ways. The DEMs control the Cali gov. from the top, to the election commissions, and all the way down. Basically, they are communists. Raise taxes as much as they can, put their buddies in power, and cycle money back to their donors.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    these are brave people, considering the ccp can probably identify them by their phone location.
    i had heard they are putting protesters on "red" covid status, meaning they might not be able to travel or buy stuff.

If you ever participate in anti-government protest, it would be common sense to wear mask, sunglasses, not carry a phone or ID, and not arrive by your own car.

Last edited:

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011
    these are brave people, considering the ccp can probably identify them by their phone location.
    i had heard they are putting protesters on "red" covid status, meaning they might not be able to travel or buy stuff.
    You all can bet your sweet asses this is a trial run for other countries. I would guess the next country will be Australia or Canada.

Mwalex

Private
    Minuteman
  • Jun 8, 2011

The headline did not make it into the post but that is a 90,000 unit quarantine facility being built in China.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: theLBC

babyguppy

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2020
    ahhh,
    Because you know the Government is going to be fair and offer the farmers a great price.
    After the government determines what a fair price is and votes on it. Then, I'm sure they'll tax the living fk' out of you so, by the time you are done, you won't get any money. But that would never happen :rolleyes:

• Sad
    Reactions: BurtG and theLBC

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

lariat

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Feb 11, 2018
    i had a lot of followers...maybe i'll be one of them. 1/7/21 was my ban date.

bMsLwq5CJuoL.jpeg
    I see this reinstatement of accounts and other “benevolent overlord” actions as being more practical than altruistic- he has to bring them back to offset the users that have left (i wonder how many really are leaving) and the bots he has banned. Advertisers want eyes and Twitter’s main value to them is the hits to its platform.

91Eunozs

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Reactions: TACC

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 2, 2012