• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Possible Fraud (Hopefully Not) w/RitchieHart54

Zetlock

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Fredericksburg, VA
Does anyone here personally know or have a way of contacting user RitchieHart54? He sold me a set of 300 PRC dies and I haven't heard from him...He hasn't been on SH since I sent him payment on May 19th and obviously I haven't received the dies. It was only $65 so I'm not terribly worried about it and he has a limited amount of feedback (all good) with a few members who even bought some pricey scopes from him. With his good feedback history I'm wondering if maybe it was a general wellbeing issue of some kind (life happens). Hopefully someone here knows him and could reach out.

Sorry I don't know him, but I looked at his feedback, at least one of the people who gave him feedback I have bought stuff from and received the item, so I don't think his feedback score is fabricated is my point. I am guessing you're suspicion is correct, hopefully he's okay. Pretty unnerving to have paid for something and the user to not even have been on or communicated in two weeks though. You should try reaching out to an admin to see if they have any other contact information for him such as an email address or a phone number and try to reach him that way. Best of luck to you.

I almost got burned last week, luckily some of the questions I asked give me a little more clarity on the situation. At this point unless I know somebody I’m pretty much insisting on using a company like Gun tab. To protect myself and other members. I would suggest considering doing the same, if you guys have not looked into Gun Tab yet or signed up for an account I would highly recommend doing so. Not affiliated with them in anyway just think they’re a great option in today’s day and age of fraud.

Reactions: STex
Thank you all for your advice. I'll have to reach out to an admin. Based on the feedback history I'm thinking either the person has had some sort of life event happen or his account got hacked. Hopefully someone can make contact with this individual.