• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possible to get a Surefire Muzzle brake in Europe?

Pladesmeden

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2012
Hallo.
I really want a surefire muzzly brake on my 6,5x55. but im from denmark, so no one will send it to me.
But does any1 know, if i can get it in europe?

Regards Jonas

Re: Possible to get a Surefire Muzzle brake in Europe?

Try this info I copied from their website. Maybe there is a European dealer you can get one from.

To locate an international dealer, contact International Sales at:

Telephone: 714-545-9444
Toll-Free: 00-800-7843-7843
(Germany and England Only)
Fax: 714-545-9537
Email: [email protected]

Please provide company name, country of origin, email address, and telephone number in your email.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2pirates</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try this info I copied from their website. Maybe there is a European dealer you can get one from.

To locate an international dealer, contact International Sales at:

Telephone: 714-545-9444
Toll-Free: 00-800-7843-7843
(Germany and England Only)
Fax: 714-545-9537
Email: [email protected]

Please provide company name, country of origin, email address, and telephone number in your email.

</div></div>

I tried there email. They told me that there where no eu dealer
frown.gif

Meaby someon in here have one for sale?

Edgar Brothers is a dealer of ours in Europe. I believe muzzle brakes are ITAR controlled though and have to ship to MIL/LE only and after having a export license.