• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Possibly the Dumbest Woman Alive

G

Video and text story at this link.

http://hothardware.com/News/Womans-naked-pics-exposed-after-Dell-TS-Call/

After asking Dell tech support to help her find nude pics on her PC, her pics showed up on an adult website.

Then the Indian tech support agent talked her into buying a laptop for his girlfriend.

Others have managed to turn up the pics and her myspace page, which features a sexy dance video you just have to see to believe.
grin.gif

Here's the video. You may want to swallow that beverage before you click.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=102276180

Re: Possibly the Dumbest Woman Alive

Yeah she is dumb...but every good looking blonde usually is, and after watching that video, I have to say she is no Shakira, but a hell of dancer!

That guy was funny in "My Cousin Vinny"

...and her myspace is still public with pictures of her daughter on there and an internationally available news report that gives her full name and city of residence.

It's like she's stuck on stupid.

She looks like a snake crawled up her ass and started wiggling around!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She dances like her vibrator is shorting out. </div></div>

roflmao. Oh God it hurts... that's the funniest shit I've read all day.

Wonder if that will change LL's opinion of her...

On the video news story of this woman she has a cast on her left arm. She must be an accident waiting to happen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She dances like her vibrator is shorting out. </div></div>
That sounds about right, I also wonder what kind of drugs her mother did to make her so F-in dumb

I didn't know that women considered doing "the robot" sexy....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">She dances</span> like her vibrator is shorting out. </div></div>

Is that what she was doing???? I thought she was having spasm attacks.....

wtf?!? holy crap...glad I put my drink down before I clicked on that "dance" thing...or whatever the heck that was!

Is she having a health issue or what in video ??

As Ron White says " things that make you blladhh" !!

you know when you were a little kid and you just spazzed out in your room... she does