• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Post your douchy firearm trainers here

That's for sure. I can't believe someone has yet to flip shit over him pointing a firearm at them? That is just never ok.

I recall a few years back all of his training credentials were removed. His shenanigans did finally catch up with him.

NAME the instructor(s) please, or it does none of us any good. TYIA

for some reason this chick makes me laugh.....

...this is what happens when you max out your credit cards buying every bit of "operator" gear you see on Instagram....

You think that’s a chick?………..😳

...this is what happens when you max out your credit cards buying every bit of "operator" gear you see on Instagram....

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news but she's got a dick and an Adams Apple

• Wow
Reactions: Sako man
46F13A26-09FD-4EF0-AD2C-78A44E7E4EEE.gif

Why do I have the feeling his other kid used to stand outside the window?
Only when he forgets to bring along a target stand.

"Here buddy. Hold this out as far away from you as you can. Just make sure it's level and make sure you wear eye protection."

• Haha
Reactions: 912173
1.) He made all of us load our rifles, safety them, and then TOSS them as high up in the air as possible.

Years ago a friend told me about a class he took. At one point they did malfunction drills. This involved the "instructor" throwing everyone rifle of the ground and filling them up with sand.
Said he stood there and watched the guy fill his LWRC up with sand and gravel.

Uh.... yeah, no.

The only thing learned there was that you paid someone to fuck up your rifle.

I can’t tell you the shit I have seen. Too much typing for a phone.

When an instructor asks: “Can this be done better?” that’s fine.

When they ask “How do we sell this shit and what sort of gimmick can we gin up?”. F that shit.

There are so many operators who are good dudes and squared away who have virtually no idea how skills are imparted amongst humans.

Voda is the king.

"VODA Consulting is a Non-Profit Firearms Education and Consulting Corporation that utilizes a trans-disciplinary learning method when it comes to learning and implementing Personal Protection applications and solutions. Meaning: we look at the totality of the Client - Holistically. I accomplish this through integrating the following academic disciplines: Sociology, Organizational Science Psychology, Case-Management, Physics, Biomechanics, Physiology, Anthropology, Medicine, Case-Studies, Quantum Mechanics, Chaotic Social Systems Theory™ (proprietary), Economics, Statistics, Current Events, History, Law, Cybernetics and life experiences to name of few."

:LOL:
Cybernetics... for when the gun is prosthetically integrated into the nervous system!
tosq35014-1-_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
I like how this "guy?" ah-hemmm, I mean retard in the BLM shirt almost trips over the KIA'ed Mexican wrestler...LMAO!

This is either LA or Austin probably!

First off where is her manual pressure with her knee, secondly she has about another 3-4 inches to move that shit up.

Just my .02 worth🤣🤣🤣

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
First off where is her manual pressure with her knee, secondly she has about another 3-4 inches to move that shit up.

Just my .02 worth🤣🤣🤣

Doc

IIRC, my training was to ensure I wasn't endangering myself or others while rendering aid.

Seemed a lot safer to drag Nacho Libre behind the planter first.

Also, maybe try learning to shoot left handed...

I'm not a professional, nor do I play one on TV. Just a couple of my observations.

And yeah, it's a dood. Sorta

"VODA Consulting is a Non-Profit Firearms Education and Consulting Corporation that utilizes a trans-disciplinary learning method..

Well in that case, yeah I guess I have a non profit firearms training and consulting business too. lol

I think the skinny "chick" by the pool is utilizing trans-disciplinary learning methods.

Last edited:
Seemed a lot safer to drag Nacho Libre behind the planter first.

Yes but that wouldn't be woke. As the wounded gentleman is obviously a Mexican wrestler draging him to the planter as if to say "you're Mexican, please trim this plant now" would be too racist. So thus staying exposed and in the open is way more PC.

Gotta think like them dude!

I checked Master Ken’s online store. I cannot believe they don’t carry what I’m looking for…I really want a “Re-Stomp The Groin” t-shirt.
Master Ken is hilarious. I was beside myself when I found out matt page was a real professional martial artist. “Don’t forget to re-stomp that groin” haha

7C4C25FD-53C4-411A-8F76-4925F50406B6.jpeg

Last edited:

I. AM. Speechless. 😂 😂 😂 Are you sure that's a chick?

While it’s not the best representation, DJ Shipley, Don Shipley’s son, was team 10 and development group… be careful who you poke sticks at…
Honest question here: Do you understand what Team 10 is?

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta